All reviews rock garden ocean restaurant gold room decanter of sherry flight path private cinema the main hotel tea room steak restaurant beach cafe the cliff lovely hotel coastal path guernsey airport fresh fruit courtesy bus four star hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Four nights in a platinum suite at the Fermain Valley hotel. Well deserved four star hotel, with its small but ideal indoor pool and a location for people who want to walk the coast line and take in the fresh air. Wonderful views from the hotel room and first class service throughout the stay.

Room Tip: see the web site, its very accurate
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelSeals
Reviewed 30 April 2018

On arrival we were greeted on reception by a pleasant young lady ,who after checking us in took us along to our room. The room was lovely,the balcony overlooking the gardens and the bay. Nice little touches like a bowl of fruit and a decanter of sherry,which incidentally was topped up each day.
Really enjoyed our stay everything was great. A big thank you to all who made our stay so good...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Keith V
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming to Guernsey the last few years and stayed at the Fermain Valley the last 3 trips. Great service by the team at reception and in the restaurants. 3 high quality restaurant options and the restaurant manager is an excellent host - very friendly - great menu options - gluten free no problem. Great to have the use of the hotel pick up service down into St Peters Port and lovely cinema facility to watch a favourite dvd - we used it 3 times !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel purely based on the lovely photos and reviews but the experience we had was so much more!
I booked this as a treat for my Mum who was born in Guernsey and hadn’t been back since she left aged 2 or 3 years old. Upon arrival, the very friendly receptionist helped us locate places we’d hoped to visit from a family photo album and couldn’t have been more accommodating.

The driver service was incredible and nothing was too much of an ask, whether you wanted to pop into town or be picked up from a day out - they were always keen to help.

The food was outstanding, we had dinner in The Rock Garden and it was one of the best meals we have ever had.
We headed up to the Mexican restaurant afterwards, where the pathway from the hotel is lit up for you to follow, we enjoyed some cocktails from a very friendly bar team!

The breakfast which is included in your stay was again, outstanding! Freshly cooked when you ordered and plenty to choose from.

A lovely walk down to Fermain Bay!

I have honestly never received such amazing service 24/7 throughout my stay at any other hotel.

I will be sure to stay again when I visit Guernsey, and will most definitely be eating at the rock garden again too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely afternoon tea, it was given a a gift, & I must admit I was not looking forward to going!
As had been once before a couple of years ago!& was not impressed!!
However I was pleasantly surprised,the sandwiches had a nice assortment of fillings, the scones were still warm, and there was nice selection of little cakes...
Staff were all very pleasant..
Would definitely recommend..