All reviews sea view balcony room fresh fruit pub next door beach terrace sister hotel small supermarket stunning sunsets star hotel sea front fish and chip shop lovely hotel st peter port first class short break stayed for nights bus service
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We came here to celebrate my sister's surprise 50th. We stayed in room 106, stunning room with beautiful views. Breakfast was lovely. Staff work tirelessly in the hotel, in particular Vicky who made our stay perfect. Will definitely be returning !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed two nights even though I live here, just for a different experience. We had two days of looking around as tourists and I thoroughly loved my stay here. The service and the meals were incredible and the staff were really friendly. I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We have recently stayed for two nights whilst visiting friends. The room was spotless, well furnished and comfortable. The staff could not have been more helpful or accommodating. I can't belive this hotel only has 3 stars, it really was perfect. We will definitely return if we come back to Guernsey.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

An out of season deal which far surpassed our expectations. Food delicious and not over fussy. Room had full amenities and we slept so well! Lovely location too. Parking limited but everything else great and staff most helpful.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I saw some photo of the hotel and I review it the place. It was out of the town. So I book 3 days on these hotel and 3 days in the town. My first 3 days was Coby Bay Hotel. Upon checking in. I was surprise by the room. It was very nice with small receiving area a king size bed. Not so large bathroom but still ok. This is an island, the road not so busy. I decided to open the window and let the cold sea breeze in. Wow so relaxing. One of my best stay in any hotels.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo