All reviews road noise superior room car park main road minute walk from the centre dvd player lovely hotel varied menu short break cooked breakfast light sleeper breakfast was excellent night stay an evening meal stayed for nights full english three star
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Comfortable room. Delicious food with wonderful service. Friendly bar area. Fantastic staff, no matter what their role nothing is too much trouble. 15 mins work into the centre of St Hellier and a great location to visit the many beautiful bays around the island.
The whole experience was really relaxed and we shall definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jerseystephen, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear kathyk486

Thank you for your review and for choosing THE INN for your Jersey stay. I'm pleased you enjoyed your time with us and found our location ideal for exploring our beautiful island.

Thank you for mentioning our staff, of which we are very proud. Our team work together, no matter what their role as you mention, to ensure all our guests have a relaxing and memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to THE INN on any future visits to Jersey.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Arrived on a Saturday morning at 9.30, was able to check in into the room. However the hostess tray was hidden away in a cupboard under the TV. There was some water, chocolate you could buy that was on display. Surely these should have been swapped around. The room was comfortable and clean, the bathroom could do with being painted. The restaurant was clean.

Dear tracy c

Thank you for your review and for choosing THE INN for your stay in Jersey.

I'm pleased you found the room comfortable and clean. The hostess tray with drinks, biscuits etc is housed in a specially designed hospitality unit in most rooms to ensure the room is kept as clutter free as possible. The snack basket we offer as an extra is on display due to the shape of the basket, and most people don't have any issues with finding what they need - we hope this didn't cause you too many problems.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to THE INN in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel as part of a surprise for parents 25th Wedding Anniversary and my Mum's birthday.

They stayed from the 7th - 14th March and returned with nothing but love for the hotel.

They said that the staff could not do enough to help. They were professional and lovely, and they went the extra mile to make sure their anniversary was one that they won't forget. Their room was very clean and the bathroom facilities were excellent. They ate a few times in the restaurant, of which they said it was delicious!

The hotel is also in a good location for walking into town.

If they ever make a return trip to Jersey, they will definately return to the Inn Boutique, and in the meantime they will recommend it to family and friends.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear kiga2015

Thank you for your review and for choosing THE INN for your parents' trip. I'm so pleased they enjoyed their stay and had a memorable anniversary and birthday.

Thank you for your comments regarding the staff. Our number one aim is to ensure all our guests have a comfortable stay and we will always help in any way we can.

I'm also pleased to hear your parents enjoyed their meals in our Restaurant - dining with us is an important part of THE INN experience and we are very proud of the food and service we offer.

Thanks again for your review and we would love to welcome your parents - and you - to THE INN in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Fabulous little hotel about 10 minutes walk to the centre of St Helier. The first room we were given was lovely but it was right above the bar area and a private party was in full swing and the DJ music was quite audible in the room. I asked the lovely lady at reception if we could perhaps have a quieter room and she immediately moved us, up two floors and into an upgraded suite!
This hotel is a gem of a find. And it has a 24 hour bar! Although no DJ music as standard so it is not a noisy place generally and we had a very peaceful stay.
We ate Slunch in the restaurant which was really nice and great value.
Special mention to Chris behind the bar, we had some great chats with him and he gave us lots of advice and recommendations about Jersey, and also to Miguel, the F&B Manager who was very entertaining. If you are reading this Miguel I never got round to having my sausage. I will definitely try one next time we visit. Which we most definitely will do. Jersey is a beautiful island and The Inn is a great place to stay. I would recommend without hesitation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dollyxdimple
Jerseystephen, Owner at The Inn Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear dollyxdimple

Thank you for your review and I'm pleased you enjoyed your time at THE INN.

Our staff will always do their very best to assist with any issues guests have during their stay, so I'm pleased they were able to help with your room change promptly for you.

Thank you for your comments regarding our staff - I will ensure Chris and Miguel see them. We are very proud of all our team and we know friendly helpful service is such an important part of the holiday experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to THE INN when you next visit Jersey.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

room was ok, but had a musty smell when you entered it.
on the main road, when I asked for a room at the back as I am a very light sleeper.
Breakfast was good, but we dined in the restraint on night and it was not what I expected. Ordered 2 rib eye steaks for mains, with My Wife getting a scallop starter, which she said was delicious.

The steak meal was just ok, more like a pub meal, nothing to get excited about.
Got a good deal from Groupon, so really good value, but musty smell in the room and the steak meal left a not very good impression from us both

Date of stay: February 2017

Dear viallisix

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry if you felt that your room had a musty smell. The room you were in has just had a new carpet fitted and we think this may have been the reason for the smell. I am however slightly surprised to read your comments on Tripadvisor, as I do know you had spoken to our reception team on a number of occasions due to an anomaly with your Groupon voucher and nothing was mentioned. If you had advised us we would have done our best to find you an alternative room.

Regarding your meal – what can I say? We use only top grade rib-eye steak and our chips are hand cut, but of course I can only apologise if the presentation was not to your liking.