“A beautiful evening with fantastic food”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #96 of 250 Restaurants in St Helier
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I loved the wonderful Mexican food! We had a couple of really big cocktails and shared some starters. The enchiladas and burritos were really lovely and the lamb dish we all tasted was exceptional. The staff were really lovely and the atmosphere was fantastic and relaxed! The cost was reasonable especially for Jersey. We had a lovely view over the square and watched a School prom night at the Yacht.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We had a great meal here, good portion sizes. Good menu selection.
The two ladies serving were really nice and friendly.
Wished I had booked another evening there.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Loved it loved it loved it! Over for the Jersey half marathon and to get the 'J' for the parkrun alphabet challenge, we attempted to eat here on the Friday after liking the look of the menu from the outside but all tables were booked. After a good day out sightseeing on the Saturday we thought we would try again. Despite being fully booked they allowed us to sit by the food serving hatch (still plenty of room around us for the staff etc). We order some drinks and starters (I had the duck with my friend having the chicken wings) they were both so good. For the main course my friend had the deconstructed lamb with lamb chop on top and I had the burger (that I cannot spell the correct name). This food was simply the best I have ever had! When eating the burger the flavours were immense and literally made me smile with each bite. My friend said similar about her lamb which was cooked to perfection.
I would come back to Jersey purely to come here again. Thank you for rounding off an amazing day.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

A little Mexican restaurant on first floor In the main square in St. Helier. Nice friendly greeting by staff and sat in window table with view of main square. I ordered chicken burritos with salsa & sour cream hubby ordered pulled pork with green rice. My burritos were so hot I couldn’t pick them up and when I could the contents weren’t that tasty and the end of the wrap was so over cooked I couldn’t bite into them, I also found bone in the chicken. However hubby enjoyed his meal and at £45 with wine we weren’t robbed.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

An average meal. Starters were very good and we both enjoyed them the lamb main course was good, and a nice size portion. The borreto was over cooked and hard on the base but not too bad. Ordered the cheesecake and got the coconut mouse! Did not send it back, looked nicer than it tasted. 8/10 starters, 6/10 mains 5/10 sweet. Table, drinks setting 9/10. Worth trying.