“Lovely garden.”

The Gardens of Sameres Manor
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A lovely garden. The roses were stunning and we really loved the Japanese garden. Had tea and scone in the cafe. The scone was yummy. The young staff were very efficient and polite. Easy to get to on the bus, which stops right at the entrance.

All reviews
"interesting talk"
"cakes"
"walk around"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was a glorious hot day. The gardens are well kept. We especially liked the Japanese garden. Very colourful.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We went here today our las day of our holiday. The Gardens were beautiful and so colourful. Ended up in their lovely coffee shop and had a lovely hot chocolate. The Japanese Garden especially was absolutely beautiful. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Really left feeling inspired, learnt all about the plants and how to show them at their best, took lots of great pictures to bring ideas home so I can recreate my own. Spent so much longer walking, looking, considering than I expected, very well presented.
Gutted I couldn’t bring plants home especially as the attached garden centre was selling all the plants at such great prices.
The roses smelt incredibly strong

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I know that gardens are very much seasonal attractions but we found the garden a bit of let down. The Japanese Garden is good but the whole thing was not good value for the £9.50 pp entry fee. The size and scope of the garden is such that even in its prime I have some doubt that it would live up to expectation.
Sorry to say that I could not recommend this attraction to others under the present terms.