“Favourite place for breakfast ”

Chrissie's Coffee Shop and Deli
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Fast becoming our weekly breakfast stop! Food arrived out in minutes this morning and as usual, fresh, hot and so tasty.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure how this has food reviews. We attended for breakfast and the waitress was less than friendly. The fry reminded me of 1980s service stations, with no presentation or thought. Just a small can of beans thrown on the plate. We also received different items in our fry, even though we ordered the same thing. My sausage was one of those joyless 4 inch varieties also reminiscent of a 1980s greasy spoon. Coffee was clearly instant

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to Chrissie's many times and it never disappoints. The breakfast in particular is amazing. Staff are really friendly. This is a great family run local business.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Having been recently based in Dublin, it's easy to be underwhelmed by the day time food options after relocating to an office in Ashbourne. I was absolutely amazed to find a place doing a freshly cooked, yes freshly cooked (not reheated) breakfast roll for less than a fiver.

I've been back 3 times in recent weeks and it's consistently tasty and exceptional value. I'd personally recommend swapping out the white pudding for hash brown.

Lunch was pretty good too, had a chicken stir fry which I think was from the daily specials.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Terrible service.
Wrong orders.
I don't know how anybody can give this place 5 stars. Stay away from this place.