“Lovely meal”

Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Ashbourne
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cinnamon Garden is a contemporary India restaurant serving modern Indian food in a beautifully decorated dining room.Our goal is to bring global flavours to the local community by introducing a modern approach to Indian cuisine. Our menu features bold and distinct flavours that showcase the unique blend of cuisines found throughout India. We use locally grown seasonal produce and herbs to prepare our sauces, spice blends, and desserts daily. We are committed to using the highest quality meats, seafood and fish. We are excited to share the vibrant flavours and exciting combinations of contemporary Indian cuisine found only at CINNAMON GARDEN and look forward to having you as our guest.At THE CINNAMON GARDEN, we understand that some dishes never fall out of flavour & palatable fashion. Should you not find any of your choice dishes on this listing, our chefs will be more than happy to accommodate your needs & requests meats. Should you want them cooked to your individual spice levels or preferences please inform the floor staff.Tantalise your taste buds with our scrumptious gluten free indian dishes tailor cooked for our celiac diners. Cinnamon Garden -Above Huntersmoon Pub, Main Street, Ashbourne,Co.Meath, IrelandMidweek Special`s from €15 pp Sunday Lunch € 10 pp Open 7 Days a WeekMon-Sat: 5-11:30pm Sun: 12:30pm-10:30pmTakeaway also available for Delivery / CollectionOutdoor Catering:Catering for Parties of all sizes
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here, the Set Menu was good value and the staff were wonderful. Very helpful with advice about suitable meals for gluten free diet.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I've been to the cinnamon garden a few times and never have I been disappointed.

When I booked I let them know my wife is vegan. It's good practice to let places k ow ahead of time. The waiter had vegan recommendations ready and advised that any of the veg dishes could be prepared without milk etc.

I was having vindaloo. I asked them to make it hot. Suffer the next day hot!!
The vindaloo was easily the hottest and most satisfying I've had in ages. I was on fire. Absolutely epic. I could hardly even speak for about 10 mins after. My wife was not happy :) I was. She's just doesn't understand really really hot food but the cinnamon garden chefs certainly do!!

We'll both be back again and again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Child friendly
What can I say

Glorious at every level

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I recently went with my family one of which is a strict vegan. The waitress was so informative and was able to tell us that alot of their dishes can be adapted for vegans. We left it for her to pick his meal and OMG, what came out made the meat eaters question why they didn't go for his dish. I can't recommend the Cinnamon Garden highly enough. We will definitely be going back again and again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Always my favourite Indian restaurant, fabulous food and now with gluten free beer too onion bhajis are the best and the staff are amazing