“Kinder Bueno waffle 👏😍🙌🏻”
Review of Melt Gelato

Melt Gelato
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ashbourne
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Great tasting coffee from Ariosa coffee brand ...served with a little ice cream cone on the side.

Best ice cream I’ve tasted in Ireland anyway.

If you’re a fan of kinder chocolate or kinder buenos just take a peek at my kinder waffle and give this place a try.

Also give the prosecco sorbet a try .

Bit pricey but worth it for a treat.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Best milkshake I have ever had. If you are from the USA it is better than Friendly’s. Many choices on gelato to choose from.
My milkshake was 4 euros.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends and 4 children, the selection of ice cream was really good as well as cakes, crepes and waffles. The children really enjoyed and are already asking when can we go back, staff were all friendly. It’s a bit on the expensive side for what it is but a nice treat.

1  Thank osullivandebby
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Delicious ice-creams and the selection is amazing. We will definitely be back!!!
The liquid Nutella is a great added value, especially for kids. Love it!

1  Thank Martina J
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to visiting the parlour as they have posted interesting combinations online. When I entered the store I looked at the menu which is on a chalk board. There was a sign saying why not try our sundaes. So I asked for one thinking I was going to asked what toppings etc I wanted but I was given a massive tub of machine pulled ice cream with chocolate sauce for 5 euro. I looked online again and realised the interesting ice creams are called tubs but I didn't know that going into the store. It would be helpful if there were a few pictures inside to illustrate what the options look like.