Review Highlights
Could be better

So I've been to fun galaxy many times with my son's and although it's ok, it could be so much... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
Fran M
via mobile
Well worth a visit

Reviewed 7 November 2017
687kirkm
Navan, Ireland

All reviews play centre trampoline park soft play toddler area older kids grip chips parks queue
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was a unexpected gem. We went there as a last resort with the kids aged 11 and 6. The place is well planned out. When you go in, its a bit unorganised, We were moved from one desk to another and back to another desk to sign a weaver. I get we had to sign the weaver but the staff didn't explain to us what to do. When you get inside, its really well planned out. The play area to the right and trampolines to the left. The place is really well kitted out and the kids loved it. I would have gave it a 5 star if it wasn't for the staff. they were young and inexperienced. My son had a pot on his arm and the girl at the front desk let him in and gave him his wrist bands. But 20 minutes in he was asked to leave to tears from him. The manager was great and gave me a refund but it didn't really help with my sons tears.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the kids love the place.....
I stopped at the garage 2 mins away from fun galaxy and picked up a coffee with my fuel at same time....stopped at the door by lad telling me I can't bring the drink in with me...you can now only consume food and drink serviced in FG.
Notably there is a lack of employees on the floor at all times, but if the policy is to have 6 people taking the money and one employed as bouncer then what do you expect.
At €8 per child x3 you think they wouldn't care about a coffee, but this is Ireland on the up again.
The kids are as happy in the Leisure plex in Blanch or Finglas so we'll be bringing our business there from now on.

5  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

RIP OFF...... after having paid in, we were stopped at the trampoline part the guy working refused the kids entrance, he said they needed fun galaxy own brand grip socks.. all kids had grip socks but they weren't fun galaxy brand.. I explained I had told the girl at the desk I had socks, she never said anything, I asked for the manager.. he said it was an insurance requirement, but when I went onto their website, at the bottom, wrote in purple it states" socks must have grips" my kids socks had, but still not good enough..I already had paid in, I had no choice but to pay for 4 pairs of socks...I had 4 kids and I was already inside.. I even rang in advance and no one said it... it's a real RIP OFF.. parents should avoid this place, or else, make sure you bring the credit card.. disappointed.. the trampoline part is very small... not much "fun" at fun galaxy

7  Thank yvonne13a
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a must we travel from donabate because it is the best play centre around can't fault it friendly staff and a lot for the kids to play with highly recommend

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

attended with 7 kids for a birthday party. All of the kids had socks from a trampoline centre in Dublin which were perfectly good but the girl at reception would not allow us use them and forced us to buy new pairs for everyone saying that they didn't know who manufactured the other socks which was total nonsense. It was just another way to get more money out of us. Girl was quite rude when we asked her about it. Won't be returning even though the kids had a good time.

5  Thank rayf38