“Very Nice”
Review of Swans Naas

Swans Naas
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Naas
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped there recently while on a cycle because I’ve heard good things about it. It was fairly busy when we arrived which is a good sign. The menu is fairly extensive but to me a few things are a bit over priced. As we where cycling we ate light. I had a fruit bowl which at €4:50 represented good value for money. My friend had smashed avocado which at €7:50 I thought was a bit overpriced. Despite been busy the staff where friendly and efficient and we were served and had our food in a few minutes. Overall a nice place and I’d stop there again.

1  Thank 249jasone

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I am not surprised to see that Swans are requesting permission to extend . Ok, it can be hard to get a seat but the coffee, cakes, food, staff and atmosphere are all great. Love stopping here when passing . The food market is great too and you will always get something that you didn’t go in for but you will enjoy at home later .

Keep up the good work . Looking forward to my next visit !

1  Thank TMGFH
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were going to Waterford last week and were in need of a spot of lunch, so we drove through Naas. We didn’t want a carvery or fast food option and wanted something like a soup and a roll.
We came across Swans and went into the shop. A great selection of fruit and vegetables were on display and then you come across a great display of pastas, sliced cured meats, cheeses and pizzas to bring home and create. Then in front of you is a fantastic deli counter with the freshest dishes and breads and cakes you could want. They have amazing creations for sale from Croque Monsieur, and a smashed avocado on brown bread with poached eggs. Fresh cream cakes just tease you to buy them and a proper coffee machine with a trained barista.
The place was very busy with the elite of Naas enjoying some brunch and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank johnjonea
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Swans is becoming an insitituion in Naas. I had previously dismissed Swans as overpriced but on reflection I was wrong - it's a quality offering that delivers value for money through its service, selection and staff. They go out of their way to make you feel at home and it's the perfect spot to meet someone for a quick coffee in Naas or for a quick bite to eat. They are innovative and constanly thinking outside the box. They deserve their continued success - they are one of the best in class in Naas.

2  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great for a quiet lunch. Wouldn't recommend for families as the seating area is tight but it's more of a relaxed setting anyway. I come here almost weekly and I Haven't had a bad experience. Fruit and veg shop itself is amazing and always great value.

3  Thank CiaraLangan