“Consistently good take away”

Rustic Italian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Naas
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Description: RESTAURANT Rustic Restaurant and Bar Naas is a classic combination of New York style bar and authentic Italian food. Our sumptuous interior is the perfect place to enjoy a meal and drinks in a busy and buzzy atmosphere. Our friendly staff will ensure you receive prompt and professional service and the food will delight you. This casual dining restaurant is bound to become an institution in Naas, and we look forward to welcoming you soon. Food We make our own pastas, and every day our chefs prepare the dough for our authentic wood fired pizzas, cooked in our wood burning stove imported from Italy. We only use Caputo 00 Flour, San Marzano tomatoes, and where possible real Buffalo Mozzarella. Try our range of homemade pastas with authentic Italian sauces. We cook a mean steak as well, and each day our fish is fresh and cooked to order. We really try hard to make the best possible food, we never use frozen, and we know you will love it. Local and Authentic All of our products are sourced locally where possible and from the Abruzzo and Campania regions of Italy. We use no additives, no stabilizers, and none of our products are ever frozen. Freshness and quality is paramount to our team who make all of our food daily in our kitchen. Crafty beers, fine wines and great coffee complete the picture.
Reviewed 5 April 2021

My husband and I ordered from Rustic a few times.
We’ve tried the pizza, pasta and starters. They are always beautifully cooked and presented.
Highly recommend and the staff are lovely too

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (274)

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Great grub! Did not give 5 stars as pizza was soggy by the time it got to us. I know this is a hard one to deal with but cannot truly say it was 100% if it was not! I wish it was crispy, but otherwise flavours and ingredients were top notch. Desserts: banofi and tiramisu also delicious.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Incognito713
Reviewed 5 March 2021

My Partner and I ordered from Rusitc recently to celebrate a special occasion. When ordering online we were appaled to see that there was no option to tip the front line workers in the takeaway. I found this totally absurd as I am fully aware of many other take outs in Naas who give the option to support front liners through tips when ordering online. When My partner arrived to collect our food she explained that the takeout was beyond busy with three workers in the takeout multitasking upon several different areas of their workspace. Despite the commotion, the service was excellent and our food was amazing. We just wish we had some way to support these minimum wage workers via contactless payment, (due to the harsh times we are all going through at the moment). I've left an image just showing how I was only able to tip the drivers??. I do not understand why there was no option to tip the front line workers as well. It shows a lack of care almost towards the takeaway workers from the management of this business!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank John_mur42
Reviewed 1 February 2021

My husband and myself got a takeaway last night from Rustic in Naas. To say we were disappointed is an understatement. It was absolutely disgusting. We got a Hawaiian Pizza that was mush, you couldn’t pick up a slice without it falling apart. The chicken wings were white and undercooked with soft skin and the garlic mushrooms just don’t travel well as a takeaway. We will never order again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

The seafood pasta I got was over cooked and the prawns weren’t cleaned out. I ended up not eating the meal. The staff were really nice but I wouldn’t return for the food, ever.

Date of visit: January 2021