All reviews afternoon tea roll top bath beautiful building included breakfast lovely hotel next morning arthur guinness big bathroom buffet style dublin airport free standing bath old style nespresso machine bar food room was spacious attending a wedding hotel bar
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 7 nights from March 10 - March 17th. It was lovely and very busy on the weekends. The hotel was recommended to me by a client as I was in Ireland for business.

From the time I arrived, I was well looked after, everyone was friendly and helpful. Amy greeting me at the front desk and even personally relocated me to another room when they couldn't fix the tv, she couldn't have looked after me any better. She seemed to be everywhere greeting and assisting people, and always with a smile on her face. Nothing was too big or small for her. The room was comfortable, the food great (I wish the restaurant was open during the week as the pub food - while good, got to be redundant by the end of my stay. I also have to mention they pour a great pint in the pub!!!

I am returning for business in September and will definitely book my stay at the Celbridge Manor Hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PJRIreland
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have stayed here on 2 occasions whilst working in Kildare as it's only a 15min drive into work.
I have stayed in the historic room and the regular and I preferred the regular room, it was bigger and warmer with a better TV and there's not that much difference between the two apart from price (historic more expensive)
The price for the regular room is reasonable - they do fluctuate quite a lot sometimes cheaper to stay elsewhere.
This review is for my latest stay in the regular room.
The bed was comfortable, room was clean - it is a big room. There was sufficient place for me to work. Bathroom is lovely with a roll-top bath and the shower is amazing!
There's not many TV channels at all in either rooms...
Breakfast is good with a good selection and they will make something for you if you don't want the buffet, I had porridge and boiled eggs.
I ate in the bar at night, the food was very nice, not much choice if staying a week or so but very nice - I really enjoyed the fish, chicken and steak! not to mention the desserts :-) There are 2 lovely ladies serving meals in the bar - I unfortunately didn't get their names but they were wonderful!
All in all, I will stay here on every business trip if the price is right.
Not much to do in the little town but if you have a car there is a lot near by to see and do

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Well where do I start, I was delighted with the standard of service which we received when we popped in for lunch. The premises are outstanding and the staff were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. I’m an extremely fussy guest as I’ve worked in the industry but I couldn’t fault the place. Brendan is a breath of fresh air around the place and made us feel very welcome even though we were only stopping for lunch. Definitely will return again soon.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My son and his partner booked a table for mothers day recently, for 4 pm, for four adults and a baby , in the Celbridge Manor Hotel, Co. Kildare., on the understanding that we could have the a la carte menu in the bar. We were informed that the Carvery , in the bar, was the only option and the restaurant did not open until 5 p.m. The carvery was nearly finished and the choices were limited. This was dissapointing and did not suit us. We decided to go elsewhere and although most places were full, we managed to get into Weston Aerodrome. They finished taking orders at 5 pm but we arrived at 4,40 pm. The roast beef and burgers we had were terrific, and the waitress could not have been nicer. For a last minute decision, it was a great one. Well done Weston.

Room tip: Weston Aerodrome is a nice place to dine, and worth a visit
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Donal C
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This place has changed ownership last few years. It is amazing now, afternoon tea (booking required) is amazing, the bar food is great. The staff are so friendly.

There is a new gravel drive with a 3 tier water fountain.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple