All reviews afternoon tea roll top bath beautiful building included breakfast lovely hotel next morning arthur guinness big bathroom buffet style dublin airport free standing bath old style nespresso machine bar food room was spacious attending a wedding hotel bar
Reviewed 2 November 2016

If i could give Celbridge Manor 10 Stars I would.
We checked in on 15th September for a 2 night break (attending family gathering) of course we were first to arrive. We were given a Beautiful Historic Room on the second floor, even had a Nespresso Machine (I sure love my coffee) but it was such a sweet touch & a cpmfy 4 poster bed.
Even though we were early, we took a seat in the Bar, a very happy bar man served us our first beverages, he told us of some of the history surrounding this beautiful building, even had a manager show us around!
Dinner was a 7pm, 4 Course Menu, Unbelievable Food might i add.
The staff at this hotel are second to none, it was such an amazing experience seeing all of my family but we could not have chosen a better venue to host it. We have now booked next years event in Celbridge Manor! See you all soon & thanks again.

Room tip: We all loved our rooms!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank emlarkinone
Richard_Millea, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Emma,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your staff with us. It is very rewarding to receive such positive feedback! Looking forward to welcoming you back next year!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I have recently stayed in the hotel for two nights and loved my stay, the hotel is beautiful and all staff are very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend staying in this hotel,
Looking forward to booking my next visit.

Room tip: room 222 is a beatuiful room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard_Millea, General Manager at Celbridge Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Hi Leeanne317,

Thank you for the kind review of our hotel, we hope you will join us again soon!

Richard Millea

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Thanks to all staff for a wonderful evening. I met with friends for dinner who were staying in the hotel, unfortunately there is no restaurant but the ambience of the bar was perfect for us. The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. I understand a restaurant facility is being considered so it will be a welcome addition to the hotel which will compliment the lovely cuisine on offer. My friends were very impressed with their bedroom and said the roll top bath was a nice touch. We will definitely be back. Thanks everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi HappyDiner204,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We are in the planning stages of our restaurant, please keep an eye on the Facebook / website for more information! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

From the pictures on the website this place looks amazing, but don't be fooled! It's only a front! Dated, old fashioned, stuck in the past decor inside. Rooms look like they haven't changed in 20 years. Crap pine furniture, cold lighting, cracked tiles in bathroom. Bar has zero atmosphere, breakfast hall is even worse. It's so dark you can't even see the buffet. Breakfast was worst hotel breakfast I've had, food in hot food buffet was cold, quality of food was rubbish, couldn't even make me an espresso coffee. Only positive was the afternoon tea.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Daniel,

We are terribly sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you would like to discuss further please contact me:

GeneralManager@Celbridgemanorhotel.ie

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The Cellbridge Manor was the only unpleasant experience while traveling in Ireland for the month of September 2016. The front desk staff was less than friendly, paid only lip service to a request for ice, no interest or concern in the 2 hour wait for dinner. Somehow we felt like we stepped out of Ireland for two nights as this attitude was contrary to all our other accommodations and service in otherwise extraordinary holiday with wonderful people.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Upupandaway2016,

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay in our hotel. I am very proud and happy with my front office team that continue to shine and create a welcoming experience to all of our guests. If you could forward me more details on the night mentioned above it would be very much appreciated.

My email address is: Generalmanager@Celbridgemanorhotel.ie