“Disappointing.. was it just because it was Sunday lunch?”
Review of Piccolo

Piccolo
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Skerries
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We had heard good things about this restaurant but were underwhelmed. The menu was very small with only one pasta dish which I can only put down to having visited on a Sunday lunchtime. We has risotto, which was OK but nothing special. Friends had pumpkin-and-sage filled tortellini that just didn't work - tasted like marzipan unfortunately. We will try again, but at dinner time - everywhere deserves a second chance..

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Had he lunch pasta special today, orrecchiete , green beans,pancetta, garlic olive oil, parmesan sauce and a hint of chilli. Brilliant with a couple of glasses of pinot grigio and stunning plum and almond tart!!!
Go there!!!
Tanks Giorgio!!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Small, Beautiful and out of this world Italian Food
This is certainly a little Gem
Small and personal with Great Staff and very amazing food served Hot and Fresh

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I have been to Picolo s couple of times and the food has never disappointed, I always try the pasta of the day. The gnocchi are exceptional and I can never resist a cannoli!!!The restaurant is cozy and the staff is friendly

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We visited this little restaurant for breakfast on a quiet Sunday in November. It'a away from the main drag of Skerries but is worth searching out. I had a perfect omelette with gruyere cheese and ham - simple and wholesome - with some excellent toast made from their own breads. My friend enjoyed his full Irish breakfast, which looked amazing. We will return to lunch as the menu looked very appetising. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The only quibble I have is with the cost of some desserts - some very small portions for 4.50 euro, increase them in size a little and it would be five stars from me. This restaurant is run by an Italian chef/owner who cares about the food that he serves. It is located in a very small space so booking is essential.