“Birthday luncheon”
Review of Drake's Knoxville

Drake's Knoxville
Ranked #171 of 1 231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Description: A restaurant that loves beer and a bar that loves food. Over 20 craft beers on tap, big burgers and the freshest sushi in town. Your go-to for lunch, dinner and late-night, Drake’s is a free-wheeling, fun-loving kind of joint. A place to hang out and let your hair down. A place to let yourself go a little. Come play!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was excellent, good quality and serving size for the price. Nice music, not too loud at lunchtime so we could still hold a conversation. Had the Juicy Lucy with pepper jack instead of American cheese. Requested extra garlic mayo on the side - great for dipping the fries. Would go back just for the sides, even if the burgers hadn't been as good as they were. Fries and toys were perfectly seasoned and nice and crispy. One of our group had the broccoli, she said it was perfectly seasoned as well. Gonna have to go back to try the waffled sweet potato fries now.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat. I like sushi and my wife doesnt. So she gets their juice lucys, which are awesome. Their sweet potato waffle frys and caramel dipping sauce are good too. Their sushi is real good without the expense of a sushi bar. Atmosphere is like a normal sports bar.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I was craving yummy bar food and my niece wanted sushi so Drakes it Is! The crab Rangoon roll was out of this world and we have eaten at ever sushi spot in Knoxville. The little blt minis with sweet potatoe fries were top notch and since we went early in the day I took my 6 year old and she enjoyed her chicken and tots. The tots were crunchy and she got ample chicken. Service was sufficient. If any complaint, too much black pepper on the tots and fries. Can't really see in the pic but it was pretty excessive so I'll just ask for no pepper next time. Overall, I loved it and will return !!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome staff and great atmosphere. Not your typical bar food. Quality restaurant with a great selection. Check out the sushi.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I met her dad there Saturday afternoon. There was plenty of TV's to watch the games. Service was great, food was too. I had an Octoberfest entree, Schnitzel salad and two craft beers. It has an open air feel with the bay doors open and a good, lively atmosphere.