“Burgers and shakes ”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The burgers were very good, and the shakes were yummy. First time eating here in a very long time. Descent variety on the menu. If you can’t drink a large shake, order a kids shake.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Quite an impressive menu selection, two of us ate for $20ish with one ordering a shake. Two melts ordered, absolutely delicious. Service was slow to get order taken but food delivery was prompt. Restaurant was full and it was a Saturday evening.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Horrible service! We literally sat at the table 15 minutes before the server even approached our table! When she did there was not even an apology... Just ”are you ready to order"... Such a disaster. We have been here for 30 minutes and all we have are 2 waters on our table.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Steak and shake is one of my grand children' favorite places to eat after the movies. So on Saturday night are seeing Star Wars we when there 11 of us. Should have know it was not going to be a good experience in the beginning. There where around ten people and no one wanting but it took 20 minutes to push 40ur table together for us. Then another 10 for some one to come to the table. All the while we could she the wait staff and as it turned out one of the managers in the parking lot smoking. But we where ok. we where reviewing the movie. Finally our order was taken and Our food was brought to the table in shifts everyone's food was cold fries tasted 3 days old the waitress said it was not her fault and walked off. but did bring the bill back 67.00 and walk away when I ask to see a manager I ask another person and she said the she the manager was to busy. So I took the check to the counter and ask for a manager 20 min + or - and Man came and said he was the manager and a few I told him the problem and he said pay the bill and leave or he was going to call the cops and have all of us arrested because we where mean to his waitress. W had 4 small children with us so I did. others in the store had the same complains. as I sat at the counter I could see how nasty, grease and it was so I was kind of glad I was not able to eat my food. I plan on calling the health department as well but do your self a favor read the reviews on this steak and shake the one at turkey creek and go somewhere else

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I stopped at the Steak 'n Shake, Turkey Creek, Knoxville, Tn in the afternoon. The place was busy however I was seated pretty quickly. My server (Deanna H.) was extremely nice and definitely working hard as she never stopped the whole time I was there. The food was great. Whenever I am in Turkey Creek, I sometimes stop at Steak 'n Shake for a cheeseburger and fries. The food is always good. I would like to thank Deanna H. (my server) and Donnie (manager) for an excellent dining experience during my recent visit. Rosa M.