“Girls get away ”

West Town Mall
Ranked #23 of 210 things to do in Knoxville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went here on our vacation and shopped till we dropped. Nice selection of stores, found some bargains. Not to far from hotel. Convenient. Some good restaurants near by.

All reviews
"parking"
"saturday"
"restaurants"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

First time there. They are remodeling so it was a little hard to find things. Overall nice mall though. We were there to visit the Apple store for a battery replacement for an iPhone.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The parking lot at West Town Mall has reserved spots for Military Veterans. As a Vietnam Era veteran with a knee replacement, I was grateful for not having to walk very far to get into the mall. This mall was a shopping paradise for my wife and daughter. I, on the other hand was grateful to take a break and have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. As long as my wife and daughter have anything ti say about it, we will return.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’m in Knoxville weekly now so I’m stopping at the mall more then once a year like I use to. The floors are currently being replaced (huge improvement), and the theater is closed and being remodeled into an upscale theater (nice change from the standard from what I am hearing). If you like to mall walk you can get in almost a mile if you walk each wing (0.9 miles actually). Parking is sometimes a pain - avoid the main entrance and use the Belk or JCPenny lots instead. Other then Christmas time I’d say West Town (way way too crowded) is a very good experience. The stores are some of the same chain stores you’d find anywhere, but there are some that are more Southern. Huge Apple Store, great food court, several chocolate/candy shops (Godiva is my favorite). Overall the mall has improved to where it was ten years ago (five years ago I avoided it). I think the remodeling they are doing is going to spruce it back up to where it was ten years ago.