“GREAT COMFORTABLE CLEAN SPACIOUS”

Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive
Ranked #1 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Very pleased with our stay here. 2nd time. Affordable. I feel safe here. Most spacious hotel I've ever been in, which is GREAT when you have 4 people in a room. Safe area, lots of eating options around, right near interstate.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our room was beautiful, clean and had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. It is conveniently located right off the interstate. The complimentary breakfast buffet was wonderful. The hotel is close to shopping and to Pigeon Forge. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel for the UTK/UGA game. Typically, game days are super crazy, and the hotels are out of control. Not this one. It was a short drive from the campus, but was just far enough away to be peaceful and quiet. The rooms were clean and nice, but the real stand-out at this location was the staff. I cannot say enough good things about ALL of the staff at this hotel. The girl who checked us in was super friendly, the housekeeping staff on my floor was amazingly friendly and helpful, and the man walking around the breakfast area (possibly a manager???) was also amazingly friendly and helpful. This was hands down the BEST staff I have encountered at any Hilton property. I would highly encourage anyone to stay at this property when visiting Knoxville. I know I will definitely choose this property if I am ever in this area again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

great place to stay in Knoxville, close enough to campus, newer hotel, great service and breakfast was perfect, the staff couldn't be nicer. Will stay there again location perfect if you wanted to get to campus or going west to the mall for shopping.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My family and I were fleeing Hurricane Irma from south Florida with our beloved little dog. We had to find a pet friendly hotel. We really got lucky with this Hampton Inn. Everything was absolutely perfect. The entire staff was so helpful and sympathetic to all of the Florida families staying there. The hurricane evacuees were all worried and concerned about our Florida homes. The quality of the hotel, the grounds, and the entire staff was just amazing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family