All reviews turkey creek texas roadhouse great location front desk restaurants and shopping one night sleeping area wet bar eggs and sausage road noise parking lot extra towels light sleeper oak ridge room was clean hotel is located hot breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I am a supervisor in customer service, so I have really high expectations when it comes to customer service. I called the hotel to make a request before I arrived and had the pleasure of speaking with Jada who honored my requests. When I arrived Jada and Logan checked me in, their customer service was exceptional. Saturday morning Logan was there again, as always providing great customer service. Alexander was also there on Saturday morning. Alexander walked by every guest having breakfast to ask if they needed anything. The customer service throughout my stay was exceptional. I will definitely stay at this hotel if I ever go back to Knoxville.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Really close to 2 malls, plain rooms, nothing special, AC doesn't work, there is no possibility to open windows (as i undestood only in some rooms). There is no hair dryer. Good location, close to good restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Lu C
SpringHill37934, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Knoxville at Turkey Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello Lu C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a post on Trip Advisor. Our team works diligently to ensure all guests are satisfied. In your comments you mentioned no hair dryer in the room but they are located in the closets due to space on the vanity, I apologize if you weren't able to locate it. Most hotels are shifting towards windows being permanently shut, this is due to guest safety and again, we do apologize. I hope you do give us another chance if your travels should bring you back to Knoxville; we want your experience to be extraordinary as we aim to please. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you again in the near future!

Enthusiastically,

SpringHill Suites Knoxville Team

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful complementary breakfasts, cheerful front desk, great location, and nice rooms. The indoor pool is pretty darn small, but we weren’t there to swim. Would absolutely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We first stayed at a new SpringHill Suites property in Murray, KY. Initially, we really liked the layout and comfort of the rooms and the quality of the breakfast. We still do. So, we decided to stay at the SpringHill Suites recently in Knoxville. This property, although a bit older, is very nice. The staff are OUTSTANDING in every way. Friendly, informed and helpful, you know you're gonna get good info from these folks. The Housekeeping staff, also above reproach. My only complaint is...the beds. WAY too soft. I laid down, and sank to China. No firmness to the mattresses (in Room 424, anyway). I would love to have given this property a top rating, but the bed was a deal breaker. If you like a bed that feels like mashed potatoes, then this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Our room was clean and spacious. The location is perfect, near shopping and restaurants. The breakfast was very good-fruit, cereal, eggs, meats and bread. The staff was great. The front desk staff made sure all the guests were enjoying the breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple