“Birthday dinner”

Connors Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Connors Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 242 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and premium aged steaks, as well as gourmet salads, pastas and more! Enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family in our well-appointed dining rooms, or stop by for the lunch you and your associates deserve. Our friendly service and flavorful fare will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Took my mother for her birthday. The food was superb. For a starter we had the lobster dip, So tasty. I chose the Voodoo shrimp with a side of the garlic herb mashed potatoes. Mom had the Blue Lump Crab Cakes. Others out group got the fish and chips and the chicken parmesan. Everyone was passed with the quality and quantity of our food. Can be a bit pricey depending on your selection, But still excellent.

ConnorsSteakSeafood, Guest Relations Manager at Connors Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your many compliments on our menu, we're glad your mother enjoyed her birthday celebration with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 310)

66 - 70 of 1 310 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Our business lunch at Connor turned out to be an excellent. The restaurant has a great atmosphere; warm, relaxing, and yet sophisticated. My meal was perfectly seasoned and prepared. The lobster bisque was wonderful; my waiter called it one of the best things in the house. The bread and herb/oil dip was perfect too. This isn't a cheap eats place, but the service was very well paced. I ate and enjoyed the meal and left within an hour.

Thank you for your compliments on our atmosphere, menu, and waitstaff, we're so glad you enjoyed your business lunch with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have been to Connors on a few occasions. People in our local office rave about the place and for good reason.

The service is top notch: friendly, professional but not in your face or over the top - just right. The steaks are juicy and cooked to perfection, the soup is fantastic and the loaded baked potato is awesome! The place is usually packed any night of the week so you are best to make reservations ahead of time.

Budget wise its on the high end but the quality of the meal is worth it and you will not leave hungry. Treat yourself!

Thank you for your compliments on our waitstaff and menu, we're so glad you enjoy top-notch service and just-right food on your visits with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Wendy was the manager said Alphi was our waitress. Both are outstanding as well as the rest of the servers. Now with that out of the way we ge to the important part of the review. I eat out and am picky with the food but not the price. This place is amazing. The food was the best I've had in years. I am from another state but when I come back to see my granddaughter I plan on coming back. If you live in Knoxville and you haven't eaten here, then shame on you.

ConnorsSteakSeafood, Guest Relations Manager at Connors Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

The best food you've had in years?!? We will surely pass this message along to our team members. Thanks for dining with us.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Place is more upscale and expensive than other restaurants in the area. Steaks are perfect, and their seafood is also great.

I’ve visited twice in the last couple of months. I had the sirloin topped with Boursin both times. It’s so good I just couldn’t get anything else!! Steak was cooked perfectly too.

Place is popular and always busy. They do take reservations.

We must admit that the sirloin with our house-made boursin cheese and crispy tobacco onions is quite the savvy combination. Many experts claim the sirloin is the most flavorful cut of all beef. Until next time, cheers!