“Good patio”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1 321 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Southern dishes & libations are served with a creative twist & a smile. When we play with our food (& we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, & our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling & frying, canning & preserving, & utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a party of six with five different entrees. Everything was good. Beautiful evening to sit outside. Wait staff was okay but not very knowledgeable as to many details about the food or kitchen. We will go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Loyalty E, General Manager at Tupelo Honey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! I am so glad to hear that your visit here at Tupelo Honey went well! I hope that you get a chance to visit us again soon!

H.Roberts@tupelohoneycafe.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1 511)

106 - 110 of 1 511 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I recently gave an engagement dinner for my daughter, her fiancé and 16 friends at Tupelo Honey. My daughter chose Tupelo Honey and I made the arrangements by phone because I live in Atlanta. I didn't have high expectations because the restaurant doesn't have a private room and I know how crazy it can be for everyone involved to have an event like this in the middle of a busy restaurant. At worst, I was afraid the food would be cold or wrong and at best, I just thought we would be uncomfortable. Tupelo Honey, and the Manager I worked with, Heather, went so far above my expectations that I truly need 10 stars to give them their proper credit!! Heather was so generous with her time and attention during the planning stages and went above and beyond to make our night special and to make us feel comfortable and welcome. If there were any snafus that night, the exemplary service by all concerned so far overwhelmed them that I don't remember anything going amiss because it seemed perfect to me!! The food was wonderful, everyone had a great time - it even seemed to me that we had the restaurant staff's full attention! I couldn't have been more pleased - and more importantly, my daughter and her fiancé were incredibly so happy - they said it was everything they could have dreamed it would be! And it our final bill came in under my expectations - which makes this the best value restaurant I know! We will definitely go back and back again! Any restaurant that can handle a party like this on a busy Saturday night and not sacrifice food quality or service is outstanding!! Standing ovation for the Staff and the Kitchen Team!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review!

I was so grateful to be a part of this special dinner and I am so thankful that we met all your expectations!

Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Very busy restaurant on a Friday night. Had called 2 weeks before to get an 8 pm reservation because we were traveling. When we arrived with hungry kids we had to wait 1/2 hour for our table. The food was good but took quite a while to be served. Drinks were poor. I think this may not be a good place to go on the weekend. Probably much better during the week when not as rushed.

Date of visit: June 2018

I am sorry that your most recent experience with us was poor. We take a lot of pride in giving great guest service and not seating you on time for your reservation is certainly not how we accomplish that goal.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review, it is extremely important to us and helps provide feedback where we are falling short. I read that you were traveling, do you live near Knoxville? I would love to invite you back for a meal on us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Wife and I went there. Not only was our food great but all the stuff I saw people eating looked great.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We were visiting friends in TN and she made reservations for us to come here on our first night. My boyfriend and I both got a Bloody Mary. The Bloody Mary's were loaded and tasted great! I got Shrimp and Grits, which had gulf shrimp and goat cheese grits. I got chorizo added for I think two dollars more. It was delicious! My boyfriend got the Low Country Blackened Catfish and said it tasted very fresh.

We also got two Oyster Shooters and they were also good. I liked the fact that they bring out biscuits, jam, and honey while you wait for your meal to come. The service was good and fast and our waiter was very attentive.