“Excellent service and seafood”

Chesapeake's Seafood Restaurant & Raw Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chesapeake's Seafood Restaurant & Raw Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 1 242 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the newer West Knoxville version of the downtown restaurant. I have been several times for both work and pleasure. Tonight, I started with the crab fingers. I've had these before, and they were great again. The crab is seasoned with bay seasoning and served with a side of drawn butter. I also had a wedge salad that is customizable. I had it with the avocado ranch dressing. For the entrée I had the special Florida grouper with the spicy spinach mac and cheese side. The grouper was fresh and very good. The mac and cheese was super cheesy with a great, slightly spicy flavor. My wife had the broiled seafood combo that contained enough food that even with me helping left a great portion on the plate. The shrimp on that were slightly over-cooked, but the flavors were great and the cod outstanding.

Service here is always great and the staff and management work together to make sure you are taken care of properly. Any issues that I've had in the past were promptly resolved.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service by Jimmy at the bar. Even the other bartenders were eager to please! My steak was perfect and I highly recommend adding a crab cake. They are all meat and a great compliment. Not 100% sure if the size was worth the $12 add on, but I didn't care once I tasted it. Definitely recommend the grits. The smokey flavor is unique and kept me wanting more. Management could be seen speaking with guests and had a presence, which I love. Super clean and even though I came late I felt taken care of and appreciated. Thank you for a great meal!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can only hope that all you other Seafood Lovers out here in K-Town will support this gem of a restaurant.
Food and service are top notch. Prices are great.
Katie, our waitress was excellent.
We pretty much ordered the whole menu, and it was all outstanding.
Gumbo... perfection.
Fried Seafood Platter... outstanding.
We had 5 types of oysters, and all were amazing.

Please eat here.
We need this place in Knoxville for years to come.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This venue has a great social, up last atmosphere! Drinks were exquisite!! Crab cake appetizer was the best I have ever had!! The bread was mediocre. The main entree was not to my taste. The cod was good. The sides to the entree was lacking. This meal & drinks not worthy of the price tag ! Will not return....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely love this new restaurant. The Ambiance is great the food is amazing .Service is great .I think we've been there 8 or 9 times now. Try it you won't be sorry.