“Genuine New York style pizza in Knoxville!!!”

Wise Guys Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #264 of 1 303 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Best pizza I have had in KTown in years...this is the kinda pizza you fold...I have only had the pepperoni(many, many times)...really just stuck on it because it is so damn good...owner is using his family's original recipe from 1926 in New York City...yes its greasy, but what good pizza isn't? the thin crust is the bomb! Neg reviewers don't have a clue about real pie!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

First time I ever walked in the door they were very rude and no one would even talk to me so I left, then the new owners came and things changed. The new owners were very nice to talk to, explained the menu, suggested some things and spoke of how they were new and hopefully my new go to pizza place. I ordered a extra cheese pizza with pepperoni. I ate one slice, pulled the cheese off another slice and threw the rest in the trash. it really tasted like a tombstone pizza from the freezer. really nothing special and a bit pricy for what I got. I happened to have a carry out special which made things better but still. it went in the trash. I hate commercial pizza places (papa johns, pizza hut and dominos) because they all taste so blah average and cost a fortune. This falls into that category. Blah average and over priced.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve been ordering pizza from these folks every couple of weeks or so for the past three months. My wife is from “THE” City and hates most of the pizza we’ve found here in my home town. I’m not saying don’t have some really good pizza here, it’s just not the “pie” you find on the streets of the New York City.
I thought I was pretty good with languages and accents, but when we went in to Wise Guys the first time, only my wife could understand the owner. He’s FROM BROOKLYN! Not Philly, not the Shore, not Long Island. . . Brooklyn. And the Pie shows!
It just gets better as the business matures.
We’re meat eaters so we always get a double pepperoni, but the Big Papa, and the Jimmy 2 fingers are also worth it.
Nice Folks, Great Pizza!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our pizza. I went in and ordered a large pizza to go. Fast friendly service, and excellent pizza. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We had the Jimmy Two Fingers Pizza. Absolutely excellent... old family recipe for meatballs, with ricotta cheese and marinara sauce. Loved it. Sweet owners. Highly recommend. Will definitely be back!