“Best Hampton Inn ever!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This was one of the nicest ahampton Inns we have ever stayed in. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the service was outstanding. It was located in a nice area with many choices for dining as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Deborah Y,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviews (1 287)

15 - 19 of 1 287 reviews

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Unplanned stop on my trip and was so glad I came across this hotel. The staff was very friendly and had an inexpensive room available. It was apparently game day and they were having a tailgate party out front giving out food and water to celebrate. I thought that was a fun idea. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear MyXterraLife,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our evening tailgate that we have the Friday before home UT football games. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Words cannot convey how thrilled I was with this experience. It was a bit less than other options in Knoxville and had excellent reviews. We had never stayed here but will do so in the future again for sure! When we arrived, we were told to access the little room behind the desk and get as many waters and snacks as we wanted since I was a Silver Member! Trust me, this was a first! However, I will tell you that this should become a national trend for Hamptons! Not only were there snacks but also ice cream, cheeses, etc. The room was quiet and CLEAN!!! When we wanted to go to dinner I stopped by the desk to ask about a nearby chain restaurant. Jordan told me that they wouldn't recommend it but then whipped out a discount card for Puelo Restaurant. It was SUPERB!! Then when we returned there was free chex mix available to all guests as well as cookies. The breakfast was good. Fast forward to the next night when I unpacked and realized that I had inadvertently left my glasses in the hotel room. I called the Hampton Inn and although they didn't yet have it in their "lost and found", they said they would report it to Housekeeping. I called the next morning and Barbie told me that she was about to call me and mail my glasses to me! I wasn't at home so all of this involved confirming a new address. The manager, Joseph Shelton, took care of everything and mailed them to me via FedEx at Hilton's expense. This sort of service is tops and I will forever remain a loyal customer to this establishment bc of this experience. If Hilton is looking to use a Hampton Inn as an ideal example to which others should aspire, it is for certain the Hampton Inn, North I-75 in Knoxville on Pratt Road. Thank you for everything!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Caroline S,

Thank you for your very kind review and thank you again for being a loyal Hilton Honors member. I'm glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Joseph Scott Shelton

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I booked the room using Booking. com and reserved for a family of 5 which included the ages of the three children. Unfortunately, the double queen room was not large enough for all of us. I requested a roll away bed but there was no place to set it up AND it was mostly wire coils with cloth wrapped around a wire frame. Other than the very disappointing roll away bed that was provided upon request. The room, staff, complimentary breakfast and cleanliness of the property was exceptional for the price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear J8786OUlaurar,

I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your stay with us. I'll definitely review the maintenance and condition of our roll away beds and their mattresses to help ensure that other guests are not similarly discomforted as you were. I'm glad that the remainder of your stay with us was enjoyable. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay further with me, please reach out to me directly at 865-689-1011.

Joseph Scott Shelton
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Great place to stay. Very clean place great breakfast and great customer service. Staff are all very friendly. Check in was so smooth and easy. I would highly recommend this hotel to any and everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JShelton5411, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear 535steviek,