“Angry Truckers”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #18 of 31 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped in this morning and quickly remembered why this place blows. They have about 20 employees pretending to work, and not possibly be some of the most incompetent individuals I've laid my eyes upon. And believe me, I've seen plenty of lousy fast food workers.

Prepare for a lengthy wait and to have your order mixed up. I thought the truck drivers were about to start rioting as a result of the underwhelming service. I think a change in management should be strongly considered, or maybe have robots replace the employees. They aren't making a strong case for raising the minimum wage.

Boom!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

One of many nasty McDonalds that need to be reviewed. It was a long day of traveling and decide to stop and get some hamburgers and a snack wrap. Burgers were made wrong. How do you get ketchup confused with MAYO only? Then opened our snack wrap were I was missing the CHICKEN! Are you kidding me? The main part is the chicken..it was full of lettuce and cheese though. They need to take some pride in having a job and prepare food the right way.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Nice location, lots of parking and decent prices. High sales tax State. Plenty seating with cold A/C. The meal was good but very slow service.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!