“Mountain Getaway!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TS7159
Huntington, West Virginia
“Mountain Getaway!”
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The Folks at Mountain Country Cabin Rentals, worked with me and we chose to stay at Golden Ridge. It is about 15 + miles from Murphy, NC not very hard to find. The Cabin was beautiful, had all the amenities of home, had a mountain view, there was plenty of wildlife you could observe just from the front porch, the hot tub was great, it was overall pretty quiet. Now my favorite thing was the journal the owners put out for tenants to write in and read, it is making it's own story! It makes me really want to invest in cabins like this when I'm able in the future.
The only negative thing I will have to say about this Cabin , and this kept it from getting an excellent rating is, the Driveway. It is gravel , but it is VERY VERY steep. They need to inform people to bring 4X4 vehicles, because my van almost did not make it, and it heated the engine up pretty good , if you don't have a 4X4 enter at your own risk , other than that we had an Excellent Experience and Got away from it all :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing