All reviews bacon bed was comfortable would stay here again breakfast attendant loretta lynn's ranch pastries i'm glad decent size good luck chair with ottoman dirt bike pilot gas station cinnamon rolls hotel breakfast only complaint omelet needed a place to stay
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Room was clean and probably the best in the area. Breakfast pancakes were good and boiled eggs. It was a good stay but still feel it was a bit overpriced. I would stay there again and probably will next year unless we get a camper. We were there for Trail Jam with Jeeps and Wrenches so it was a good clean bed and a good shower. I am pretty picky.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
PJ M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly), responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear tracy_murph,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are delighted you chose us during the Trail Jam. We hope to see you for next year's event.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I am pleasantly surprised! I have never stayed at a Holiday Inn before. Normally I prefer Hampton/Hilton. This place is super nice! Full hot breakfast which includes bacon! Yum! The rooms are big and clean and they have an outdoor pool. Manager and staff or so friendly and welcome you like it's home. Always smiling and super helpful. This will be to my go to place when coming to Hurricane Mils from now on!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
PJ M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly), responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Sharleen C,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express in Hurricane Mills, TN. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Not the best Holiday Inn Express that I've stayed in. Furniture was dated from like the 80's, and I'm pretty sure the shower head was about to fall off. The air-conditioner in our room worked, but we couldn't get the very cold. Breakfast was good, but they ran out of items around 8:30 that they did not refill. This hotel was very well located for our trip in the morning, and was not the worst that I have ever stayed in, but was on the lower end for a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PJ M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly), responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Schoons42,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are sorry we fell below your expectations. We will be looking into your concerns. Thank you for bringing them to our attention.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This HIE is up to the usual standards. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The hotel staff was friendly and the property was quiet. If you are on I 40 this is a good choice to stop and reenergize.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PJ M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly), responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Robert S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Hurricane Mills, TN. We are delighted we could provide you with a clean, quite place to stay while you re-energized. We hope we see you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

From the time I booked the room, until the time we departed, the customer service was exceptional at this hotel. We needed a room for the Loretta Lynn Dirt Bike Ride weekend. This is the hotel to book! The unusual thing about this experience (pleasant) is that everyone seemed like they were genuinely happy with their job and glad to assist you with your stay. EVERYONE! You don't find that in today's world!
Very Accommodating! Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable with microwave and refrigerator. Hotel was clean, modern and most important..... we felt safe and secure!
Breakfast attendant was delightful and even let us start early for breakfast, and it was far better than most hotel breakfast. We travel often and I know this location is in a remote area, but I wish some of the larger hotel management would take a look at how this operation runs... like a fine oiled machine! We will be back in the Fall. Thank you, keep up with the great job!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
PJ M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly), responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Car22,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are delighted you had such a wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Hurricane Mills, TN. We pride ourselves in creating the best stay for you. We look forward to seeing you in the fall.