Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Orbitz.com
Destinia.comUS$99
Reviews (1 244)
1 244 results
All reviews close to the airport eco friendly hotel free shuttle to the airport an early morning flight cape town cpt airport shuttle service next morning overnight stay late arrival perfect hotel hire car wind turbines tea and coffee buffet breakfast south africa wetlands
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 1 244 reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2021

I visited this hotel almost every month. The staff are very friendly and supportive. Very professional people. Thanks to Rifquah , Tarek and Damain to give there best.

The hotel is good, rooms are very nice and comfortable bed.

Food is good I'll recommend the meat .

Hope everyone enjoy with there stay there like me.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Caron van Rooyen, General Manager at Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear The_Captiano

Thank you most kindly for rating your recent stay at Hotel Verde Cape Town, we are exceptionally proud of this review and more proud to have such amazing team members who excelled at providing exemplary customer service, thank you for mentioning these team members by name - they will definitely be accoladed for gong the extra mile. So happy to read that your stay was both enjoyable and memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 31 March 2021

What a wonderful experience - great staff, very friendly and professional; excellent food and service! Will definitely be back - thank you very much. Offers so much and literally on airport doorstep - so worth it!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Caron van Rooyen, General Manager at Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear 279christiaant

Thank you most kindly for taking time to write such a splendid review on your recent stay at Hotel Verde Cape Town, I am delighted that you had such a memorable stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful hotel hopefully very soon.

We wish you a pleasant long-weekend

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

What a superb, fantastic and enjoyable stay at this world renowned eco-friendly hotel next to the airport. Very clean (Covid standards & social distancing), great facilities, Wifi and outstanding staff.

The customer service we received during our stay at the Hotel Verde was brilliant.

It was such a pleasure to have been served and taken care of by Alphonso, Xatyiswa & Nerina each day for late lunch or dinner.

They were all so enthusiastic, full of energy and positivity. Each of them had a excellent attention to detail and ensures that we had a great lunch or lunch.

Alphonso was always smiling, energetic and taking care of all the customers and their needs, even following up on their dining experience. His positivity and charisma was amazing to see in such challenging times.
He showed a good leadership and control of the dining area and customers experience ensuring they enjoyed the ambience and received a professional service.

Xatyiswa just had this friendly, bubbly and approachable character, showing such positivity even though working & recovering from a injury. She was always smiling and ensured that the customers had everything they needed. She was very attentive to our needs and I thank her for the patience, kindness and care she showed with my elderly mother and interaction with her during the dinner on both nights. She is definitely an asset to the establishment and I compliment her for her professionalism and service shown to us.

Nerina showed a good customer service and knowledge of the menu and beverages while being patient with our requests. She had a good energy and work ethic while managing all the customers in the dining area and ensuring that my family were taken care of at the same time. We appreciated her genuine service and kind hearted care towards my mother.

Thank you once again to these three staff and I am sure that they are all an important asset to your hotel and the customer service and professionalism shown towards any guest or customer.

Many thanks and until next time.

Stay safe.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Caron van Rooyen, General Manager at Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear JMichelsen8

Firstly allow me to thank you for taking time to send us feedback on your stay with us via TripAdvisor, all feedback from my guests whether positive or negative is very welcoming and for this I am extremely grateful.

Thank you for your very kind and positive comments, they have been shared with my entire team, it’s always nice to get such positive feedback from our guests. The team members you mention above that have gone the extra mile to provide you with outstanding customer service have been warmly accoladed and it's team members like this that we are so proud to have here!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a wonderful holiday, I hope that you have taken many memories back home with you and we hope to see you again soon in Cape Town again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 January 2021

excellent service from the team and excellent leadership from Alphonzo. The gentleman is showing huge interest in his job.

Reception team Siya, Asa and all others are always willing to assist.

The place is clean and ecco friendly

Date of stay: January 2021
Caron van Rooyen, General Manager at Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear XolaMMM

Firstly, allow me to thank you for taking time to send us feedback on your stay with us at Hotel Verde Cape Town, all feedback from my guests whether positive or negative is very welcoming and for this we are extremely grateful as you offer us the humble opportunity to improve our service excellence through your feedback.

We thank you for personally mentioning the names of staff members who went out of their way to offer you memorable service, they will be accoladed for their outstanding customer service. We are truly so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you have taken many memories back home with you, we do hope to see you again soon and thank you staying here with us!

Hotel Verde Team

Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff, lovely room and outside area to have breakfast. Very practical with the airport shuttle always available and airport just 5 minutes away. Lovely breakfast and late checkout. I recommend.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Caron van Rooyen, General Manager at Hotel Verde Cape Town Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Simone