“Top store in a thirty mile radius”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Hampton
Description: Come visit us at 110 1st Ave in Hampton. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 5 May 2016

i have stopped at most of them with in the Gray, Tn area where I live. I go to Barrnets Gun and Pawn to often check my bank account from the range and a couple pieces. Any way when I am done there. Its Mcyd's only once has my order been wrong. The team is friendly mainly most of there customers eithe went to school or church with there parents or there friends stop in there. Try to avoid it when school lets out it's Katie bar the door. I was young once I know you all find that hard to belive. 65 Friday, the rest of the McyD's in the area need to learn from them the bottom line will be good if you take care of your customers the way they do Double Shout Out

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I go to Barrnetts next door to target practice I stop there for a Sammich and tea on the way back. Friendly staff, manager and the food is always great consider fast food and always busy top notch. Shout Out

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I was there last week stopped to get a couple burgers paid, went to the car ate a bite just luke warm. I went back in the manage was great, I got my second order just got on the roas. Same thing what part of not getting right dont they understand. The manage went out of her to make it right. The boys and girls who work for her need to get a check up from the neck up. I will be back thought because one of my favorite hang outs is next doo.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2015

One of the worst McDonald's franchises I have ever visited. The service is typically slow and the food is more often than not sub par. Also, the cleanliness of the facility is simply unacceptable at times. Most importantly the customer experience as far as being nice and respectable to customers can at times be very bad. There are many improvements needed such as better hiring practices, better training, more focus on customer service, more focus on food quality, and more focus on cleanliness.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I don't like the fact they continue to get your orders confused and don't even apologize this is Mc Donalds in Hampton,Tenn

Date of visit: June 2015