“Glad too have it.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Greenfield
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a welcomed treat. Good food Sonic is known for. This place is also convenient because of the car hop experience. Good food and always fresh.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered breakfast to go for 7 people. Our order was correct and cook well. I think they should include a peppermint with every entree, we got 1 in our bag.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

It's the only burner joint in my town. Service is always excellent and so is the food! I'm a regular and will always go back.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We have had just about everything on the menu. Most of the ones who have been there for awhile know us by name and know who we are when ordering. That's a plus! We go almost 5 days a week or more for happy hour (2-4) and have tried many different drink combinations. Service is usually pretty good. I love that if I have a big order that I can call ahead and pick it up at a certain time. You can join their text club (info on menu) and get special deals sent to your phone. We enjoy the bogo free boneless wing night on Mondays. We also enjoy when they do the .50 cent corndogs or the special deals on burgers and coneys. Will continue to go here. Did I mention their service and getting your order right is better than the others in surrounding area?

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Great place to stop and get something quick to eat. The manager, rick Williams is a great guy and is always so great to do things for our community!