“Very upscale”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife had an exhausting morning trying to find a doctor's office we had never been to before so we were hungry for a good lunch, my wife spotted Carrabba's. I had looked at these restaurants before but wasn't sure I would be impressed. I was totally wrong, we, of course, ate off the lunch menu which was more food than you really should eat but so tasty. The service was absolutely excellent, the food was superb to other chain Italian restaurants. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried this place for lunch to do so. I can't wait to eat a dinner meal.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Went for a Fathers Day lunch on Monday after. Showed up at 11:00 when it opened and we were the first (not busy until almost noon). Waitress was very attentive and pleasant. The order took about 20 minutes to arrive (a little slow for a lunch service). I ordered the chicken Parmesan sandwich and it was marginal at best. Fairly small, with almost no sauce and an unusual taste. Sides were salads and I got a Caesars salad instead of the side salad I ordered. It was a rather tasteless Caesars. But everyone else seemed to enjoy their lunches. My wife and I agreed that our local independent Italian restaurant was much better at a much lower cost.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Typical greedy chain that used to be awesome. High prices and tiny portion sizes. Polo Rosa Maria barely any prosciutto and no cheese stuffed inside the tiniest pieces of chicken. 25% more pasta as advertised yet another lie. No more fresh grated cheese. Bad experience overall will get more value for your money elsewhere!!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

How can you mess up chicken parmesan and the calamari was pathetic. This was an embarrassment for my business dinner. They charge almost $17 and you got delivered a poor product. A chicken breast breaded with a piece of cheese over it guys I don't see how you stay in business.

Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hello,

We hate to disappoint you and are always looking to improve. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.carrabbas.com/contact-us

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We try to avoid chains but love Carrabba's especially since we don't have one in our area. This meal and location did not disappoint. Food was delicious and the young lady from Kentucky was our server and she did an amazing job.