Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful scenery and wild ride!

We had a great rafting experience with Loren as our guide! He scared us with is pre-rafting talk on... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
924daras
via mobile
Great White Water Experience

A group of 4 friends had an amazing time with Guide Lela and the rest of the staff. From booking... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
366phillh

All reviews nolichucky river worley's cave great trip day trip great guide highly recommend this trip experienced guide beautiful scenery these guys river guide a lot of fun class rapids white water super fun wes gorge raft
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021

We had an excellent experience rafting the Upper Gorge of the Nolichucky with USA Raft. The day was gorgeous and the water level was perfect for hitting the Class III and IV rapids. Walter was our guide and he was excellent! Not only did he have a great sense of humor, making the trip fun, but he expertly navigated us over the rocks and rapids. My husband had never rafted on a river like this one and he loved the experience. We'd would love to go back and bring our grown children.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 19 August 2021

Had a great time. Dale was an excellent instructor and guide for stand up paddle boarding. Enjoyed having the bar and grill, lodge, and restroom close. The air conditioning in our lodging was a pleasant surprise, especially on a 90+F day. I suggest bringing your own snacks along as well. Beautiful spot, had a great time at the river.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Second annual trip on the Nolichucky gorge with friends and my two boys, ages 12 and 14. Cam was our guide again (by request since I love laughing at his corny jokes and I trust he could save my life if need be). Amazing time and even saw a bald eagle in flight. Lower river levels meant we had to split up from my friends and their daughter but the boys and I stepped it up and tried our best to do everything Cam told us to do. Highly recommend this rafting company and will be back next year too.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

We've been white water rafting in Colorado and Wyoming but this was our best raft trip yet. Our guide was very experienced but not afraid to do some fun things on the river when he realized we were comfortable doing so. Luckily, the river was running higher the day we went. We had a great time and would do it again in the future. We highly recommend this company. Absolutely worth the drive from Asheville.

1  Thank Monica_W1970
Reviewed 14 August 2021

My girlfriend and I had an absolute blast staying last weekend at USA Raft. The staff was super helpful, especially at the bar, and seemed genuinely eager to meet any needs that we required. Our little camper was perfect for us. All the facilities were clean, the people were all nice and friendly, it was great to be able to hike a bit of the AT the same day we went white water rafting! Justin was a superb guide. I can't say enough about USA Raft- it was fantastic. We are coming back with the kids next time (from Louisiana). The river is beautiful!