“INCREDIBLE food, service, and price!”
Review of J's Corner

J's Corner
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband and I drove out to Elizabethton today and kind of stumbled upon J's Corner. So very glad we did. Not only do they have the tastiest burgers around but their fries are crisp and better than any I've had in recent years. We were made to feel welcome right from the start and briefly discussed a catering option for our daughter's upcoming wedding. Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather eat. Today, we ordered burgers and fries but plan to return soon so we can try the steak sandwiches b/c they looked AMAZING. HIGHLY RECOMMEND J's Corner. Plan to return again soon. Whether you're in town or visiting the Tri-Cities, when you want something tasty right off the grill? Look no further than J's Corner. (They're in Elizabethton, Tn and worth the drive!!!)

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I love cheeseburgers and love to find those special, old fashioned burgers. This place makes them!! This is a small place with just a few tables inside. You order and pay at the counter and the food is brought to you when ready. I ordered the cheeseburger (of course) and Hubby ordered a Philly steak sandwich with home cooked potato chips. He said both were very good. I enjoyed every bite of my burger and fries. The service was great and we felt very welcomed. If you love old fashioned burgers, try this one out. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My favorite is the bbq sandwiches, they are awesome. I've been to this restaurant many times with family and friends, and they all love it too. The service is Great!
If you are in Elizabethton , you've got to eat here, you will be happy.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

They have great Cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes. Quick service and good prices. I've heard their bbq is great but haven't tried it myself.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

It's a local favorite for milkshakes and ice cream. Pork BBQ is tender and flavorful (thin sliced). Burgers are tasty and juicy. Great for lunch or dinner.