“Great Barbecue and Priced Just Right”
Review of Creekers BBQ

Creekers BBQ
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My family and I went to Big Dan's BBQ about a month ago. I'll start by saying that the BBQ plate was outstanding except the beans as they were watered down. My son ordered a burger and fries and the waitress/cashier forgot to order the fries from the kitchen and they didn't make them until we were getting ready to leave. Maybe we came on a bad night and they were understaffed or something, but since the BBQ was good, I will at least check them out again in the future to see how they are.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Called Big Dans... The owner has his namesake for the restaurant. A gentle giant. So far the best BBQ I have had. The brisket and burnt ends stand on their own
No sauce is needed. The price is right and the portions ate large. You get there sides with a platter. Worth the trip. The Meet was smoked well and was very tender. The restaurant was also very clean. I shall return.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I love BBQ and I try to get by Big Dan's once a month they have some of the best BBQ around portion size is amazing

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Kingsport senior center of 27. We ate here. We all was happy with everything we ordered. Great food, good price wonderful Service. I'm planning on going back with my husband. I know he going to love the food there, and service too. Very relaxing atmosphere. I really enjoyed everything about this place. Big Dan came out to say he was happy to have us. Big Fan we was happy to be able to eat there. Meet everyone . I'm coming back. Can't wait!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We eat here for lunch supper snacks ect,never let down on the food or the service. You may want to call ahead if your on the road cause business is uh smoking here. GOOD EATS, Burnt ends, beans are capital!!