“Great Barbecue”

Creekers BBQ
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I have been there for lunch 8 times in the last year and have always had a good experience. Barbecue is subjective and there are other places in the area I like, but they may have the best barbecue sandwich. A large amount of meat on a toasted roll, and a wide selection of sauces. It comes with a side of either beans or fries. I like the beans, but think the fries are not that good. For a special treat try the burnt ends platter. Staff is friendly and it is always easy to get more ice tea.

1  Thank Andy S

Reviewed 16 July 2011

I LOVE this place, and so does my family. The pulled pork sandwich is the best around, HUGE portions, sauced up just right, bun nicely toasted...mmmmmm. Fries are also awesome, the REAL kind made fresh. They also have ribs, burgers, hot dogs, etc. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I go here a few times a month and never had a bad time yet.

2  Thank mtngrl05