“Pretty descent pizza ”

Ranked #7 of 80 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Moroccan, Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Related to the Black Olive in Jonesborough Tennessee, the pizza is actually pretty good. I had a margarita pizza, while my significant other had shrimp scampi that was loaded with garlic. The service is good, the food value is up there. The menu has lots of favorites, and I would definitely come back to try the chicken parmesan or veal marsala.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Eat here alot, pizzas are top line and salads rock. Family atmosphere but road friendly to all. Call ahead if your on the road it will be waiting on you .

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for the 1st time the food was good and nice big servings and the staff was friendly fast service.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Way better food than we expected out of a little hole in the wall in Elizabethton Tn. Food was great and serve fast and hot. Will definitely come back and bring friends.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I love this restaurant. Today was my first visit and everything I ate, from the cheese sticks, the talapia, and the cheese tortellini, was absolutely delicious. All the food came out at one time, was fresh, delicious, and hot. The tea was perfection, and the cannoli was out of this world. Our server was attentive and personable but not overbearing, and there are generous serving sizes reasonably priced. This will be one of my main go to places in Elizabethton. I very seldom do this, but after our meal, I thanked the staff who prepared our food. It really is delicious.