“Amazing Sweet Treats for the Heat and Soup and Salad During the Cold Months”
Review of Sweetsie Treats

Sweetsie Treats
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Elizabethton
Reviewed 9 November 2017

What an amazing little frozen yogurt shop in beautiful downtown Elizabethton. Favorite flavors are always there, and they change up some flavors too. The bannana split is amazing and one of the best values in town. It sure beats the one at the new dairy dud. Plus, I can't forget to mention they have party space to schedule your next party for your kids, family, and friends. I highly recommend a stop here for great food, great fun, and memories.

1  Thank Joe P

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a venue to book a party, I would advise that you look somewhere else other than Sweetsie treats new party room. We booked and paid for the room 3 weeks in advance. The owner called two days before the party and said that she had thought about it and decided she didn't want us to have our party there. She was very rude and unprofessional. We had such short notice that we could not find another venue and ended up not being able to have the party. I have never encountered a business in our area that treats their customers this way. The people that work At sweetsie treats are friendly but the owner is entirely the opposite. We ate there very often and their ice cream is delicious but I refuse to support a business that is unreliable and shady.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I love going and getting the hot fudge cake one of my favorites and can't go wrong with any of the frozen yogurts either perfect place to go hang out with friends or family

1  Thank john J
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to get a tasty treat.

Always good flavors and the topping bar is the freshest you will find with many selections.

The staff are friendly and the place is always clean and neat.

The also have an adjoining room available for gatherings and party's..

We stop by often for a frozen treat..

Good stuff!

1  Thank John P
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The best desserts and great place to hang out!! Friendly service! Nice place to have a party. Best Hot Fudge Cake too!