“Amaziing Soup!”
Review of Sugar Love Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Sugar Love Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Excellent food, full of flavor. I would put them in the running with anyplace I have been to in Montreal or Manhattan! Top notch lunch!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We had the Dakota sandwich and loaded potato soup!!! Highly recommend great place for lunch!!! And don't forget to check out the bakery next-door!!! Our first time but not our last time we'll be back!!!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious!! This is the SPOT for gluten free sweets. In addition to their regular goodies we ordered gluten free brownies, cupcakes and cookies. So so good!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

There are not enough words to brag about this place! The mac and cheese is incredible...the cheesy variety! The homemade chips are light, crisp and seasoned perfectly. The sandwiches...oh, the sandwiches! Love the chicken salad! And the desserts....well, you can never go wrong with dessert, but today's white chocolate macadamia nut cookie!!!! Made just right....not too done, enough gooey left to melt in your mouth! The buttercream icing on the cakes and cupcakes is incredible. Today they catered a meal for me, and the office loved everything I brought in. My meal was ready when I stopped in for pick up and packaged in neat boxes and wrapped up to preserve freshness. This bakery/cafe is the best thing to hit Elizabethton in years! Thank you all for a job well done!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We had already tried the bakery (amazing!), and we decided to try the cafe. It was delicious. We both got the Philly cheesesteak, and it was easily one of the best we've ever had