“A nice place for a good lunch”
Review of The Coffee Company

The Coffee Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Restaurant, Bakery, Roastery
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We ended up here because of Trip Advisor recommendations and we were not disappointed. We each ordered a sandwich and my husband ordered their great German Potato Salad. The sandwiches are large, so we each ate only half and brought the rest home. Very tasty. The staff was bustling about and very helpful and upbeat. We will go there again when we return.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Leaving TN & heading home after the weekend, we decided to stop by TCC for lunch. My tomato bisque soup was hot & flavorful and the egg salad on rye delicious. My husband also raved about his beef barley vegetable soup and turkey & pesto sandwich. Service was good as always. This is one of our favorite places in Elizabethton for lunch and coffee. They roast their own beans. So good!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great service and food. Highly recommend this restaurant. Adequate lunch menu. Great desserts. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular here and you can't beat the quality and service. They have a super selection of soups, salads, wraps and sandwiches, not to mention coffee. The strawberry summer salad and white chicken chili and two of my favorite items.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My husband is a very picky coffee drinker! We live in the Washington DC area and this is his favorite place to go for coffee. They roast their own beans and have a variety of coffees from around the world. There are wonderful pastries made there by a German woman ( my favorite chocolate chip cookie) and are open for breakfast and lunch. The building itself is so interesting. There is WIFI and a relaxed atmosphere. When you finish, you can go antique shopping on Main Street...love it!

John B, Owner at The Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you had a enjoyable visit with us. In the interest of clarity for other readers, I wanted to point out that we do not actually have WIFI. Since you live out of town I wanted to make sure you knew that you can always order our coffee on our website and we will ship it to you! After all, life is too short to drink bad coffee.