“Huge waves equals huge hit ”
Review of Raft One

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The river was up today because of a lot of rain and it made for an exhilarating ride. Katie our guide was AWESOME! She lead us through all the tough spots and all the way home with no incidents. Would highly recommend Raft One because safety is a huge priority. Go enjoy a day on the river and ask for Katie. She’s great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 935)
All reviews
"brent"
in 81 reviews

220 - 224 of 1 935 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you are looking for something to do while in the Blueridge mountains you must do this. My family and I really enjoyed our time on the river with Blake and the raftone team. Bad weather had moved in and they allowed us to move our time in the afternoon and that was much appreciated.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter.daughter & I had a blast on our whitewater rafting trip! Thanks to Raft One & Anthony, our guide, for giving us such an exciting & awesome adventure. Raft One went the extra mile with additional fun in the water that the other company rafts were not doing. Anthony was the best guide ever! I will definitely request Anthony as my guide for my next trip!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Johnny was so knowledgeable and entertaining. I brought several campers and they had a life changing experience. We felt very safe and comfortable with Johnny. What a great guy, even stayed at his campground at Thunder Rock! Definitely recommend Raft One and Johnny!

1  Thank Meghan B