“Worth Every Penny”

Raft One
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Ducktown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located on the Ocoee River, Raft One is your best choice for Ocoee River whitewater rafting and mountain adventures. On the Ocoee River Rafting outpost you will find lodging for 60, a clean bath house, over 10 campsites, mountain bike rental, Ocoee zipline canopy tour, the best rafting trips in Eastern US, and the friendliest and most experienced staff there is in the river rafting world. Groups are welcome and catering is available. Check out our annual awards for the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you are looking for something to do while in the Blueridge mountains you must do this. My family and I really enjoyed our time on the river with Blake and the raftone team. Bad weather had moved in and they allowed us to move our time in the afternoon and that was much appreciated.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 933)
All reviews
"brent"
in 80 reviews

218 - 222 of 1 933 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter.daughter & I had a blast on our whitewater rafting trip! Thanks to Raft One & Anthony, our guide, for giving us such an exciting & awesome adventure. Raft One went the extra mile with additional fun in the water that the other company rafts were not doing. Anthony was the best guide ever! I will definitely request Anthony as my guide for my next trip!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Johnny was so knowledgeable and entertaining. I brought several campers and they had a life changing experience. We felt very safe and comfortable with Johnny. What a great guy, even stayed at his campground at Thunder Rock! Definitely recommend Raft One and Johnny!

1  Thank Meghan B
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had such an amazing time! I was a first timer but the family had been there once before. Our guide, Dirt turned it into an experience of a lifetime! He went out of his way every chance to make sure it was well worth it! Can’t wait to go back again!