US$119
Quality Inn(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hampton Inn Dandridge(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
US$118
Jefferson Inn(Dandridge)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
US$70
US$68
Priceline
Comfort Inn Newport(Newport)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
US$56
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$99
Priceline
US$77
US$145
US$132
All reviewssunset cruisecandlelight dessertboat ridefire pitbrownieeach eveningendless lovebaconpresidential suiterocking chairsbuffet breakfastjacuzzi tubpigeon forgesmall kitchenetteeach morningthrough grouponnice weekend
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

By far one of the best places we’ve ever found for vacation/getaway/anniversary!! Awesome staff, extremely clean and more than fair pricing! The views from your room are breathtaking. Nice breakfast buffet each morning, free boat tour of the lake each evening and candlelit romantic dessert each evening as well. It’s about 10 min to Sevierville and 25 to pigeon forge. We generally like staying close to town but this is so worth the drive. They have a boat marina to rent pedal boats, pontoon boats, bass boats and speed boats. Again prices more than fair for the boats! Just can’t say enough good things about the place. This was our second visit and can’t wait for our next trip to MHI!! The adults only is just the icing on the cake for us. It’s nice and quiet

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rickey W
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We booked this through a Groupon and would not have known about the place had we not have been browsing through Groupon and seen it available on there. We booked for last weekend and when we phoned up and booked the staff were very accomodating and polite and it was a really easy process.
We arrived at around 4pm on Friday and were checked into our room, the Love me Tender Suite. The view from the room was awesome and I could have sat all day and watched the people coming and going across the lake.
We then partook of the candlelight desert in the dining room and took ourselves to bed for an early night. The next day we hired a boat on the lake and had a great time and we headed home the following day.

What we loved:
Plentiful breakfast/candlelight desert (seriously the portions were huge!)
Polite staff (very helpful)
Lovely views and outlook
The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in
Great facilities in the room (Microwave, toaster, plates etc.)
Great toiletries
Staff at the boat rental were fantastic and couldn't have been more helpful
Wi-fi was pretty good all through the resort

What we didn't love
Road/boat noise (although they do offer to lend you a noise machine to drown this out)
Maintainance of the room/overall resort was lacking in many places
Food at breakfast was cold and the water from the flasks was also cold
Air conditioning unit in the room was so noisy you couldn't hear the TV over it
Bathroom in the room needed a serious update
Very little data throughout the resort
Whilst we were there we came across three signs asking for tips, maybe I am a bit sensitive about this - but I don't think it is necessary. They even write it in a larger font on the check-in information, leave an envelope in the room and a sign on the boat dock.

Overall we would return here in a heartbeat, loved every minute and had a really relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: If you have mobility needs make sure you ask about access to the beds/bath
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlieandaustinsmum
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Yesterday my husband Gary and I stopped by the beautiful Inn to rent a boat to take out on Douglas Lake. Every sinhle person who worked at the Inn was professional, warm and kind. The southern hospitality was exceptional. The gentalman at the pier helped me in and out of the boat and bus. They even gave us free ice cream after our boat ride. We are co.ing back soon. Thank you all so much!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If it wasn't for Groupon I would have never heard of this place. I have some mixed feelings about different areas of Mountain Harbor. Let me start with the positives.
1. The Staff go above and beyond to serve you and make you feel welcome
2. The free sunset cruises are a great treat. Greg is very knowledgeable.
3. The suites are large and comfortable
4. The candle light dessert is great
The few things that kept me from giving it 5 stars
1. The towels and linens are old and need to be replaced. Most of the towels and hand towels are off colored and have stains. The sheets and pillow cases looked the same. The day we left we noticed some old blood stains on the sheets and pillow cases. Would have said something to management if had noticed earlier.
2. The breakfast lacked if you ask me for a top 10 B&B in America. The same thing each morning needs to be changed up. The powdered eggs and quick mix gravy

If it wasn't for the awesome staff I would have gave Mountain Harbor 3 stars. I was just expecting more from a Top 10 B&B in America. With a few changes, which I named above this place is a 5 star!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed two nights at this Bed and Breakfast. The people are amazing and the food was excellent. Located right on Lake Douglas and near several different tourist attractions. Each room has a different theme and is very clean and comfy. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple