Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$214
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown(Germantown)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$244
US$214
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Germantown(Germantown)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$113
Priceline
US$128
US$121
Priceline
US$136
US$130
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just needed a quick place to stay to be near my Aunt who was in the hospital nearby. Went through a website and reserved a non-smoking room in the area .Of course we got a room that was extremely saturated with smoke. It of course was the last room available. We tried to hang in there. We just needed a few hours of sleep. We sleep on top of the covers. The sheets were so dingy they could have been gray. The entire place looked under construction . The bathroom door was almost off the hinges. Empty water bottles under the bed. Just not a good place to stay. the area around the hotel is very nice. The hotel looks fine from the outside but is horrific once you get inside. The lobby area and continental breakfast area was fair. there was just a lot of work materials every where. Old toilets , beds, curtains, cabinets, mirrors, junk everywhere. Pool didn't work. laundry room was clean but you couldn't access it from both sides. Cable was ok. Great Catholic church right down the street. Stay away from this place the price is way too high for the poor accommodations. We stayed 6 hours too long.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stopped on our way home from South Carolina. Property was not kept up, our room smelled like baked potatoes. Hair etc on bathroom floor. No breakfast bar or discount for it not being open.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jessica G, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collierville Germantown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

I deeply apologize for your bad experience at our property. I have addressed to the housekeepers the issues of the floors of the restroom and also went over other lacking areas of cleanliness.
I also apologize If you were not advised at check in or didn't see the signs on doors regarding our renovations and having to close down our breakfast area while the lobby is being done.
Hopefully, you can give us another try once our renos are completed and your room and breakfast should earn us 4-5 stars.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

At arrival the place looks a little run down but not terrible. Check in was smooth. It rained heavily for two straight days and they have a lot of roof, gutter, downspout issues so water is pouring down everywhere. Room was OK, everything in the room worked well. Room was a little worn and a bit outdated and the cleanliness was mediocre at best. There was some sort of straw or hay all on carpet from previous guest I suppose. The one thing that makes this location my biggest con is the train tracks across from the rooms and the worst is the 2am freight train that blows that horn hard as it rumble through every night! There are other trains throughout the day but the 2:00 am one is by far the most obnoxious. Complimentary breakfast is so so, if you serve bagels you should offer cream cheese, if you have cereal offer a styrofoam bowl....... napkins are a must while eating. I was lucky enough to search and find napkins in a cupboard that everyone was able to use.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Jessica G, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collierville Germantown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our property. I apologize for the negative issues you had with your floor/cleanliness and have advised housekeeping.
Yes, I agree the train is definitely frustrating and I wish there was something we could do about that but its a cargo train that runs all the way from MS to MPHS down Poplar Ave.
I know we were out of cream cheese for 2 day last week and I am sorry about that, but we are well stocked on bowls and napkins. The bowls are placed beside the cereal dispensers and the napkins are on top of the microwave.
Also having a solid 7 days of pouring down rain definitely caused issues on our walkways and parking area that I also apologize for.
Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Hotel look and feel is not so satisfactory with what I paid. It doesn't have more plug points. No shuttle services or no pool. Bathroom tubs are all broken and not spacious I feel. When I try to call the office during reservations, they will never receive the calls. When I try to extend it to few more days, staff says different rates. When I enquire the new staff member in the lobby, she says the different cost and when I say that other staff member who is there yesterday says the different rate, then they say she might be the servant or house cleaners but they are staff because they have access to computer when I checkin. Servants won't have access to help me checkin right. Breakfast is good.

After moving to other motel, I understood how worst is the Days Inn suits(1230 W Poplar Avenue, Collierville, TN 38017).

Room Tip: Not a very good place to stay.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ravalimk9
Jessica G, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collierville Germantown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize you were not satisfied with your stay. I was actually the person you spoke with when you got your different quotes for different amount of nights. One quote was for 1 nights, one quote was for 4 nights and the other was for an entire 30 days stay. I specifically recall printing these different quotes out for you and including the taxes for totals on all 3 of them and giving you a copy.
I apologize also that we do not have a shuttle service, I am glad the taxi cab we called for you was here in less than 15 minutes. Lastly,
we are not authorized to open an outdoor pool in the middle of winter time. Our pool is open from beginning of summer until September.
We are now installing lamps that have extra plugs to plug in devices as well as starting renovations on all of our bathrooms. We will soon have brand new bathtubs and shower tiles and floors.

Again, I apologize you were not satisfied with our property.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Jessica G, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Collierville Germantown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018