“Delicious biscuit sandwich ”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- City Center
Ranked #8 of 902 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern comfort food with a modern twist
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My food was delicious! The maple flavored coffee was so good. The prices were moderate but what I would expect for this type of restaurant. The environment was very trendy but family friendly. My husband and kids got waffles that they were t able to finish because they were so filling.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excellent food, Excellent Prices, Excellent Service. Southern Cooking and Hospitality at it's best. Highly Recommend

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We loved this place so much that we hoped one would open near us. Well, one is now open about 1.5 hours away and we plan to visit just for the food!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Only gave 4 because a little pricey. Iced Coffee was really good. Excited to see they have locations local to me in florida

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I love biscuits, but after eating here today I don’t see what all the fuss is about. I get that they offer a lot more on the menu, but for basic biscuits and gravy it wasn’t great. For one I felt the biscuit was dry and hard (Tried my daughter’s.) Secondly, it was $6 for a standard biscuit and gravy. And it wasn’t larger than normal. I ordered grits. They were cooked to perfect consistency, but they cook them with cream cheese. I didn’t like the flavor. Basically had a piece and a half of bacon and one egg with it and it was $8. The joint might be fancy and have better coffee and jams, but this hipster joint can’t compare to the Waffle House for actual breakfast.

1  Thank Delaina M
Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Maple Street Biscuit Company- City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hi Delaina!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit. We use all natural chicken, artisan flour, and real maple syrup. We want to use ingredients that you would feel comfortable feeding your family. Our prices do reflect that quality. Our goal is to give you the best biscuit you have ever tasted. Please forgive us for not giving you that. We were so sorry to hear that your biscuits were dry. We would love to have you back on us and let us know if they tasted flaky this time. Ask for your Community Leader, Kimberly, and she will have you taken care of. We hope to see you back soon!

Bethany