“Poor service staff”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #80 of 888 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Waiter was very rude. Asked about menu item and he said " only tried one item on menu". Asked about tea. " well, I just told you all I know". Shrugged should and gave me a hurry up look. Won't go back!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Having visited many PF’s this one really stands out. Both our waitress Brook and Manager Jeff Kick are a credit to the company. We had a number of appetizers and a main of Chilean sea bass. If this had been served in Michelin starred restaurant it would get rave reviews. This was that good. Well done to your team.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I have been to the P.F. Chang's at the Hamilton Place mall twice, the first time was awful. Then against my better judgement I went back from my sister's birthday meal, I should have fasted and just prayed for the memory of a good meal instead of ordering. At least an hour after ordering the food comes... without any rice. 15 more minutes and I get my rice. The dish looks good and I begin. Two spoons in and I just lay down my spoon and lean back in astonished disgust and think to myself "How can these ingredients be combined in such a way to taste this awful". It is like the cook (NOT chef) is combining ingredients according to a recipe without even tasting it, without any regard to the freshness of flavor of anything. Awful, just awful. I would have paid money to NOT eat here.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We especially enjoy the pork dumplings, lettuce wraps, Kung Pao Chicken or Shrimp, and the Mongolian Beef. There is always enough leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

PF Chang’s is a great restaurant. Whenever I am out of town for work I look for a PF Chang’s to eat at. They never disappoint.