All reviews nice clean place sausage links ground floor jacuzzi tub yogurt breakfast bar off the highway room was clean and comfortable fridge and microwave front desk staff mt rushmore parking lot jackson qi luggage walmart danish
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with a king bed and Jacuzzi. Room was ok, a few priblems like rips in the carpet, cracks in the tile floor plus there was a recipet I found from someone that styaed before me so I question the cleaning that is done here. Check in was quick and simple and Jackson was very helpful. Even got a great suggestion on where to eat and he gave us a couple drink cards!! Must yave been an eveny with school kids going on as they were running around the halls while thr parents did nothing but drink in thr lobby. Very loud and disrespectful of other people.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Renee J, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The check-in was good, Taylor did a great job. The room was clean and comfortable. The shower top was kinda weird, never seen that before. Not much noise, tv volume was not very high. Breakfast was ok. Make it yourself waffles, sausage links, scrambled eggs (Not powdered, but premixed liquified). Toast, bagels, croissants, danishes. Also had yogurt, cereal, fruit, oj and Apple juice and coffee. Some days they have biscuits and sausage gravy. All tasted ok. If you want a fancy breakfast, go to a restaurant. Checkout was great, Bill receipt slid under door. We had pets, and rooms were clean, gave us a ground floor. Towels were adequate. Pillows were good, beds were better than some but not super fluffy pillowtop. Will stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DMJ261
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Once the construction is done I will give this a full 4 star. Clean helpful front desk. Our room was neat and clean. I did not care for powdered eggs, nor sausage gravy. No fruit on breakfast bar. Great on off of 90.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

There was a slight mix-up on our room at check-in. Tyrone handled everything so professionally. I actually thought he must be the manager! So I asked and found out, he was not. Another situation involving Tyrone involved me unknowingly dropping my small pocketbook in the hallway. Someone found it, turned ii in to the front desk and Tyrone brought it to me. I was most grateful. I believe this young man would make an excellent manager!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I'd rather give this place 3.5 rather than 4 stars but that's not an option. It's better than an average place but very expensive for what it is. My room was spacious with a comfortable king size bed. A fridge and microwave and flatscreen tv as well as a jacuzzi tub, were in the room. Breakfast was basic though it had a hot option. I've stayed at many Quality Inns that have been half the price, literally, and nicer. Still, a good stay, it just didn't feel like a good value.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo