“Fun Sports Bar”

TC's Referee Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #52 of 421 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got into Sioux Falls and wanted to watch the NBA playoff game. Our hotel (Quality Inn & Suites - Airport) recommended this place. It was an above average sports bar with great TVs, good service, a wide range of entrees & good beer selection. If you are in Sioux Falls and need a sports bar, TC Referee's is the place! Enjoyed it!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my sister and her family who live close and go often. No wait on a Friday night which they said is typical of the beginning of summer. My sister said usually it is packed on Friday. Family friendly environment and lots of sports on TV. I ordered the asiago steak wedge salad which was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their food. I will return on other visits.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Normally I love TC's. Just not this time
Ordered a Med rare steak, it came well done.
Sent back, second one came Medium well.
They were more than willing to try again but I
only have so much time. I will go back again,
but it will be a while before I order their steak

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We were immediately seated and our waiter was right there. One order Chislic rare and I ordered the 8 oz sirloin rare. Mine came with a salad and a side. I ordered the vegetables and they were amazing. At least 8 different vegetables were together. Everything was cooked perfectly and feel as though they have reasonable prices. I also had ordered a long island tea and must say it was pretty good. (Easy to make it a disaster) We will be back very soon !!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Really nice wings. Big and cooked right. (I'm from WNY/Buffalo so I KNOW). And the Golden sauce is really innovative. Nice bar atmosphere too.