Baymont by Wyndham Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$143
US$206
US$198
Foothills Inn(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$154
US$175
Gold Star Motel(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$177
Americas Best Value Inn(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$124
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$214
US$184
Priceline
Big Sky Lodge(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
All reviewshot breakfast buffetsolar eclipsearrived late and left earlyrestaurants and shopping areasfront deskmillstone restaurantmini golf coursefamily restaurantplug inspool and hot tubroom was cleanquiet staystayed daysmini fridgechoice hotelsgreat place to staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a normal Quality Inn. We did have ants in our bathroom which were quickly dealt with. The desk people were okay, but seemed unfamiliar with the area. Breakfast was okay. They kept running out of things which were replaced upon request.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeremy D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the valuable feedback about your stay with us. I apologize for the issue of ants in the restroom and happy that we were able to make sure you were taken care of. I will continue to update and educate my front desk staff about events and area knowledge. I am sorry that they came off unfamiliar. As you can imagine during these times of heavy travel we try to keep up with making sure that everyone has enough selection of breakfast items to help start their day off right. I am sorry that we fell behind during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with information about your stay. We hope that should you be able to visit Rapid City again we may have a chance to earn those last too stars. We also hope that the rest of your journey goes well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When passing Rapid City, this is my home. I know I can count on a clean room, superb breakfast, newspaper, and perfect convenience, and all at a fair price. I stay here at least annually, sometimes more often, and am never disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Paul H for continuing to stay with us any time your travels bring you to Rapid City. We value your feedback and thank you also for letting others travelers know about how each experience is. I hope we continue to provide the service you expect and aim to keep your title of "The best place in town."

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed the hot tub and the private location of our room very much. The breakfast was very good and had lots of variety, but was held in a crowded area. Overall, the staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. We encountered a woman being trained behind the front desk and she was off to a great start! Plenty of parking and located near several good restaurants and shopping areas.

Room Tip: No elevator so request first floor if necessary
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeremy D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for providing this feedback for future travelers and for myself! I will make sure to pass along the compliment to the trainer and new staff. Our team aims to bring excellent customer service and clean rooms. I am happy that you enjoyed our many amenities of location, indoor hot tub, ample parking, and location. We certainly hope that when you visit our area again we have you as a guest and will continue to work towards earning that last star.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When visiting the Black Hills this is an affordable convenient location. Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Custer State Park are all less than an hour's drive. Also close to I-90. There is no elevator so if you need a first floor room you better ask for it. The property was recently given a facelift. One odd thing is the room air conditioner was analog. I would have expected them to be upgraded during the renovation. My function well regardless.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

I am happy to read that you found one of our best amenities, Location! We are located in an excellent spot not only in the Black Hills but for Rapid City as well. Easy access to major roadways, convenience of shopping and dining close by, and just 7-10 minutes from the downtown area are important to travelers. We do have only one section of the building that has stairway access only. We try to point this out during the reservation process if made with the front desk as well on our online descriptions of these particular room types. If my staff did not relay this thank you for letting me know as I will review the importance of disclosing this. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place was nice, but the bathroom was dirty. The 1st day we were there they were running of food for breakfast so there wasn’t much of a selection. The 3rd day of our stay they were also running out of food for the breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to provide our hotel with the experience that you had. I apologize that you had these concerns happen during your stay. I will be following up with my housekeeping staff and making sure that we reach and excel standards for a clean room. I understand the importance of providing a good selection to help you start each day at breakfast. I had already taken notice and reviewed with my breakfast team what we can do to ensure that we provide an ample selection.

We hope that we can provide a much better experience should you be able to stay with again while visiting the Black Hills area.