“It’s ok”

Cosmos Mystery Area Admission
Ranked #2 of 12 Fun & Games in Rapid City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You'll wonder how it all works at this mysterious attraction where you can stand on the walls and balls roll uphill. The 40-minute tour will amaze and delight adults and children of all ages.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It’s good spot if you are just driving by. If you get motion sick I would not recommend it. Other then that it was cool and fun way to sped time!

All reviews
in 55 reviews
"dizzy"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

....this is the place for you. I hate them so didn’t want to go but my husband told me it wasn’t a tipsy house (he had been here once before in middle school over 25 yrs ago). I paid for the tour but once I realized it was a tour of a tipsy house, I also realized I’d wasted money. Tried to do it but couldn’t. Sat out about 90% of the tour. My kids loved it. They thought the experiments were super cool. Our tour guide was Ryan and he was really good. If tipsy houses don’t mess with your head, I’m sure you will like it. It was a very popular place. Very busy and lots of smiles.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We have been here before a couple of times. I believe this was our third time and we were in a group of 8. We were all adults and it was fun to see our adult children who were once the little ones that they used for a demonstration. Everyone in our group seemed to enjoy it. Here are a few things to note.
- It is a great place for kids over about 4-5 that can stand well on an uneven surface. Also important to note that if you are not able to deal with standing for any length of time or holding yourself upright on an incline or climbing stairs, this is not the place for you.
- The tour guides are lots of fun. If you get a good one, consider tipping them.
- Yes, its a little mysterious how it all works but enjoy the fun of it.
We were there on a very rainy day and as soon as we got out to the tour it started raining fairly heavy. We still had a good time. Dress for changeable mountain weather. It isn't a long tour but worth the stop. We had a group that ranged from 18 to 53.

2  Thank Kristin M
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We loved learning about this cool phenomenon. It really was baffling to experience, definitely worth it. Great for school age kids and older.