All reviews waffles room was clean front desk would stay here again staff was friendly curb appeal plenty of parking sausage gravy fitness center in town cookies pool motel cereal vending fridge housekeeping
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very happy with everything except check in, and vending machines. We arrived on a Saturday (3 rooms reserved) at 4:30 p.m. and none of our rooms were ready. We had to wait about 45 minutes before we could get in our rooms. Their soda vending machine had 4 choices, none of them diet, and 2 of the 4 choices were empty. Water was available for sale at the front desk, $1.00 a bottle, but it was not cold. Once we could get in our rooms, we were happy. Rooms were very nice and clean. Beds were comfortable and plenty of pillows. Rooms had a refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was good with plenty of hot choices, it was kept stocked. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Very nice, large rooms for $70 per night. Had plenty of room for 4 people. Beds were very comfortable, rooms quiet, pool was the perfect temp, staff was very friendly and breakfast was great! Will stay here again the next time we are in Pierre!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The room was decent, and average. The only negative I could say would be the shower heads or lack of water pressure.

The biggest issue I had was my room was not ready when I tried to check in after 5pm. I had to wait till 5:25 before it was ready. That seems unacceptable.

The breakfast was decent and a nice bonus. Plenty of parking.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We stayed 3 nights in January, the service was good. The manager checked us in early and was friendly. the night time desk clerk Ally was by far the best employee that we saw there; she always stood up and greeted us when we walked by the desk as well as made sure that we found good restaurants to visit. the internet was spotty and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The room is fairly clean. However, when climbing into bed I don’t like to find long hair already there-likely from housekeeping. The towels are sadly thin. Why is the trash can on the other side of the room from where you need to open soap and a cup-one of life’s great mysteries?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Carol A, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you Tzeidel B for completing the review, I sincerely apologize for the hair in the bed. I have talked to the housekeeping staff on this matter. also I apologize that the wastepaper basket was not in the area that it should have been.